Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

It's so cold....

Featured Replies

....I walked outside to take my dogs out and the snot froze instantly inside my nose. ?

 

How about y'all? It's so cold....

It's so cold, I had to chip a fart off of my pants.

I saw 2 dogs trying to jump start the same rabbit!

Fingers on a shovel are extra cold today.

It's 12:15.  Still in my PJ's.  Not guilty a bit.

8 minutes ago, nkypete said:

It's 12:15.  Still in my PJ's.  Not guilty a bit.

Yep.  Pretty good chance I won't even make it outside today.  

The wind chill is brutal.  I did see one of my neighbors out jogging, very impressive.  He told me he didn't know how long he would last. 

It's so cold Chuck Smith had to put on a hoody. 

  • Author
1 hour ago, theguru said:

It's so cold Chuck Smith had to put on a hoody. 

THERE it is!!

Shoveled the walk after I clocked out of work and as soon as the wind blew, instant, massive headache.  Like brain freeze on HGH.

It's not that bad if you're built for it,  runcible like ~

download (28).jpeg

It's so cold Money Mac can't kick. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.