Scott 75 Boone County 61

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The score of this game surprised me. Was Boone County looking ahead to CovCath on Friday night, or is Scott that much better than Boone?

Scott had a 24 point lead on Boone at one time. Scott is that much better than Boone.

I said in the prediction thread that if Boone tried to press Scott, it could be a long night because it is hard to press the Eagles. Boone tried the press and Scott's Nate Sharp torched it all night.

All five starters for the Eagles played well and so did Nick Hiller(sp?) coming off the bench.

Impressive win by the Scott Eagles!

This will give the guys at the Mustang Ranch something to fret about until Tuesday night when Brossart hosts the high-flying Eagles in a KEY 37th District seeding event.

Mustang, where you in attendance tonight for this game?

No the game does count for the record the last couple times these guys came in at the end of the year they counted these games....Should be a fun game to watch.....The traveling team plays all of their guys the whole team plays in the game its a good time....Former Eagle Jamie Medved was in attendence for tonights Game,,,,,But the game was pretty much one sided Boone pressed tonight and that was a mistake i thought Chris Quigley was going to have 40 points at halftime,,,,Great job Scott BIG GAME next tuesday night at Brossart

Outcome doesn't surprise me, margin does just a little bit.

Scott's better than many think. Boone's not nearly as good as their record indicates.

Boone can be good at times. They are young and, therefore, inconsistent. They will get better with more experience and as their injured PG continues to recover from his knee injury. Also, the coach will need to find the right style to play them.

Taking nothing away from Scott, their kids played to great ballgame, Boone's head coach pulled all five starters before the end of the 1st qtr and they did not play the 2nd qtr at all. Boone has a very talented group of players, but the head coach needs to make better decisions in my opinion. Boone was only down 8pts when he pulled the starters, looks like he already gave up on his team in the 1st qtr. I understand wanting to send a message to your players, but I think this was a very negative approach IMO.

Boone had 14 kids score, that is a pretty deep bench. Take nothing away from Scott and their players they won a big ballgame last night. Congrats to the Eagles, they seem like a determined bunch of kids.

Boone's coach I am sure has his reasons for pulling the kids and if you have a deep bench why not? Its early and you want to see how your subs react in game situations, he may be looking down the road and not worrying too much about whether they win the game or not.