Cincinnati Bearcats Football Head coach

MaddenCurse44

9 hours ago, 9068 said:

I see a lot of Coastal football. Coach Chadwell does a great job especially with recruiting and the portal. His recruiting background is in the South and Sunbelt region. No inroads in our area. Have really not heard much about any big issues at Charleston Southern as they are FCS, but I trust your knowledge. His boss at Coastal is AD Matt Hogue, but Joe Moglia former HC and current CEO of TD Ameritrade really rides heard on football as a special assistant to the President and AD.

Herd....not heard lol.

15 hours ago, Walter said:

Two more names I've seen mentioned:

Jason Candle- Toledo

Matt Campbell- Iowa State

I don't see Campbell being interested in it...seems like more of a lateral move for him.  Candle, on the other hand, I could definitely see the interest being there, from both sides.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 9068 said:

Agree with that. He's paid his dues, been part of a big time program, and has NFL connections.

My top choice as well. I have questions about who he would add to his staff but him, Golesh from Tennessee, or Sherrone Moore from Michigan would all be great hires if Cunningham decides to take the assistant route. 

16 hours ago, Walter said:

With Fick taking all of his assistants with him, I'll be surprised if UC has 5 commits left for 2023 at this point next week. Really hope this doesn't end up a total rebuild for the next coach. 

Do you know what assistants Fick is for sure taking with him?

7 hours ago, Kenny Powers said:

Do you know what assistants Fick is for sure taking with him?

Mike Tressel (DC) , Colin Hitchler (Co-DC-Safeties), Mike Brown (WRs), and his two recruiting coordinators Pat Lambert/Max Steinecker. Gino Guidugli (OC) also probably follows if he doesn't get the HC position at UC.

• Like 1