Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin vs. Boyle County Predictions/Updates (4A State Championship)

Who will be the 4A State Champion? 101 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will be the 4A State Champion?

    • Boyle County
      62%
      63
    • Corbin
      37%
      38

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Corbin gave up 35pts to Franklin Co. so no way they can hang with Boyle Co.

Boyle Co. 42

Corbin 16

  • Replies 277
  • Views 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Because Boyle County.

  • I would think Bowling Green.   They are playing some really good ball now and IMO a lot better team than earlier in the year when we played them.  

  • What is this Boyle's 5th. State Championship game in the last 6 years (17, 19, 20, 21, 22) and Coach Haddix's 5th ( 17, 18, 20, 21, 22) in last 6 years also.  Very Impressive!  Not to change anyt

Posted Images

Hoping my Rebels pull it out.  Regardless of the outcome, Haddix has done a great job this year.  More injuries than usual, and a very tough schedule and here they are in the Finals again.  I'll be officiating the marriage of my daughter this weekend so I won't be paying too much attention to the Rebels or the Chargers but I believe my friends will find a way to bring home #11 this Friday.

5 minutes ago, Hatz said:

Hoping my Rebels pull it out.  Regardless of the outcome, Haddix has done a great job this year.  More injuries than usual, and a very tough schedule and here they are in the Finals again.  I'll be officiating the marriage of my daughter this weekend so I won't be paying too much attention to the Rebels or the Chargers but I believe my friends will find a way to bring home #11 this Friday.

Hatz,  Friday night during rehearsal can we get a "Who Ya With"?  I'm sure your daughter will understand. 

B18F2DF4-2F6E-4172-B7D1-8214952EFBE7.thumb.jpeg.5e339decde6fba493af99a6de0f63f80.jpeg   

I think this will be a terrific game, both teams deserving. It feels like it may be Corbin’s year to finally take home the hardware. With that being said, the Rebels have found a way to win games throughout the year, and as many have alluded to, the Rebels have played some terrific opponents. 

I think the most intriguing part of this matchup is Coach’s Haddix’s offense vs. Coach Greer’s Defense. I’m sure their experience together at Corbin will give the other insight into building a game plan.  

Two class programs going at it. Go Rebels!

Corbin QB Kade Elam completed 7 passes in the semifinals win over Franklin County and 4 of them were TD passes.

37 minutes ago, Rebel said:

Hatz,  Friday night during rehearsal can we get a "Who Ya With"?  I'm sure your daughter will understand. 

B18F2DF4-2F6E-4172-B7D1-8214952EFBE7.thumb.jpeg.5e339decde6fba493af99a6de0f63f80.jpeg   

You Got it!!!!!  

I Now Pronounce ......  WHO YA WITH!!!!!!

On 11/26/2022 at 7:51 PM, know your role said:

Boyle will be the best team Corbin plays this year. Corbin would be at best third best team Boyle has played. That doesn’t mean Boyle wins (lex cath) but I’ll take my chances with Haddix and his crew. If nothing else they’re battle tested 

Who is the teams you have better than Corbin? I will say Frederick Douglass but who is your other team? If it is Lexington Catholic, then I have to disagree with you respectfully. 

12 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Who is the teams you have better than Corbin? I will say Frederick Douglass but who is your other team? If it is Lexington Catholic, then I have to disagree with you respectfully. 

I would think Bowling Green.   They are playing some really good ball now and IMO a lot better team than earlier in the year when we played them.  

I’ll take Boyle 29-27. Gonna be a physical, close game. Both well-coached and seasoned teams. 

56 minutes ago, Rebel said:

I would think Bowling Green.   They are playing some really good ball now and IMO a lot better team than earlier in the year when we played them.  

I’m confident in saying BG is better than Corbin. I’d also like another shot at Boyle. I don’t know what would happen other than it would be a good game. But BG is playing well right now. 

9 hours ago, Killowatt59 said:

I’m confident in saying BG is better than Corbin. I’d also like another shot at Boyle. I don’t know what would happen other than it would be a good game. But BG is playing well right now. 

Why are you so confident? Because you are a fan of BG?  Corbin, BG and Boyle are all great teams and deserve to be where they are. Boyle should have the edge against Corbin because they have been there. Haddix learned from being outcoached in the State Finals(2x) when he was at Corbin. Experience matters in these situations. Corbin cannot afford to be tight in the 1st Quarter, or they could be out of it before they adjust. I think Greer will have them ready and Baker makes one to win it.

FD vs BG? Should be a good one, but FD is the best team in the state regardless of class. 

21 hours ago, Rebel said:

Hatz,  Friday night during rehearsal can we get a "Who Ya With"?  I'm sure your daughter will understand. 

B18F2DF4-2F6E-4172-B7D1-8214952EFBE7.thumb.jpeg.5e339decde6fba493af99a6de0f63f80.jpeg   

Rebels!

On 11/26/2022 at 6:51 PM, know your role said:

Boyle will be the best team Corbin plays this year. Corbin would be at best third best team Boyle has played. That doesn’t mean Boyle wins (lex cath) but I’ll take my chances with Haddix and his crew. If nothing else they’re battle tested 

This is correct and it's a good way to tell who is going to win too. 

1 hour ago, Killowatt59 said:

This is correct and it's a good way to tell who is going to win too. 

You should play the pick em contest then, you would be hard to beat sounds like. ?

1 minute ago, Cheese said:

You should play the pick em contest then, you would be hard to beat sounds like. ?

The contest certainly separates the men from the boys. ?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.