Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 96 North Florida 56

Featured Replies

Wow, Cal has it figured out now, just buy a lesser team to play.

45 minutes ago, 4 Quarters said:

Wow, Cal has it figured out now, just buy a lesser team to play.

Good input. Did you watch the game by chance? If so do you care to talk about anything in regards to what happened in this game? I’m seriously asking because I didn’t watch it yet. I just saw the box score and saw Reeves got the start tonight and Fredrick only played 11 minutes. Did Fredrick get hurt, or did Cal simply choose to give other guys a chance? 
 

8 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

Good input. Did you watch the game by chance? If so do you care to talk about anything in regards to what happened in this game? I’m seriously asking because I didn’t watch it yet. I just saw the box score and saw Reeves got the start tonight and Fredrick only played 11 minutes. Did Fredrick get hurt, or did Cal simply choose to give other guys a chance? 
 

CJ is fine, Cal just decided to start Reeves.

10 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

Good input. Did you watch the game by chance? If so do you care to talk about anything in regards to what happened in this game? I’m seriously asking because I didn’t watch it yet. I just saw the box score and saw Reeves got the start tonight and Fredrick only played 11 minutes. Did Fredrick get hurt, or did Cal simply choose to give other guys a chance? 
 

I didn't get to watch the game since it wasn't televised.

Saw on Twitter that Frederick was cramping up but he's okay.

1 hour ago, 4 Quarters said:

Wow, Cal has it figured out now, just buy a lesser team to play.

I never even knew there was North Florida College. 

Could have started anyone tonight, no drama anywhere, lineup or playing time a non factor against this team.

1 hour ago, futurecoach said:

Good input. Did you watch the game by chance? If so do you care to talk about anything in regards to what happened in this game? I’m seriously asking because I didn’t watch it yet. I just saw the box score and saw Reeves got the start tonight and Fredrick only played 11 minutes. Did Fredrick get hurt, or did Cal simply choose to give other guys a chance? 
 

I did not watch it, just too nice outside to stay in.

13 hours ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

I never even knew there was North Florida College. 

 

One of their main players was a kid from Mt Sterling that played at LCA.  Can't recall his name but he had a pretty good game.  

13 hours ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

I never even knew there was North Florida College. 

They are in the Atlantic Sun, or were, when NKU was in that conference.

Kid from LCA was Carter Hendricksen.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.