Coach Kragthorpe will be an upgrade.

LSURock

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So in a UK's fan's eyes the only improvement Louisville can make is a national championship?

Please explain that logic to me?

We could start beating UK regularly by 50 and that would be an improvement.

We could start playing consistently on the road and that would be an improvement.

IMVHO there are lots of ways that Louisville could improve without winning a national championship.

So in a UK's fan's eyes the only improvement Louisville can make is a national championship?

We could start beating UK regularly by 50 and that would be an improvement..

You really believe that would improve UofL's overall season?

We could start beating UK regularly by 50 and that would be an improvement.

We could start playing consistently on the road and that would be an improvement.

IMVHO there are lots of ways that Louisville could improve without winning a national championship.

They've won a BCS Bowl... as a team, on the field, isn't a national title or appearance in the title game the only thing up?

They've won a BCS Bowl... as a team, on the field, isn't a national title or appearance in the title game the only thing up?
There is still room for program developement. The Cards may play at a top ten level but we still are only recruiting in top 25 to 35 range. I think Louisville needs fan base growth, this has been occuring, but more is needed. Louisville needs to be a team that other programs want to see come to thier place.

I do not think this is an upgrade. Pertino was an offensive mastermind. I don't see Kragthorpe being able to display the firepower that Petrino did. Bush has already declared. I look for Brohm to be the next.
He made Tulsa a top 25 offense. Imagine what he could do with Louisville's horses.

I think his honesty will be a breath of fresh air in Louisville.

I'd imagine Jurich in some sense is relieved that Petrino has finally moved on.

Think about it.

Petrino quite possibly was already hired by Atlanta the day after the Orange Bowl. Surely, he wouldn't have done something like that before the game. At least Jurich probably didn't find out until afterwards.

Petrino had already contacted Bengals WR coach Hugh Jackson on Friday, asking if he would join him in Atlanta.

So this had been percolating for a while.