1/8/2007 - Heisman (in hind sight)...

RockPride

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not understand the point of the thread. Are we asking who would you give the Heisman to based on how they performed in the Bowl game?

In that case, Colt Brennan would breeze through the award and there would be honorable mentions for about 15 other people.

I do not understand the point of the thread. Are we asking who would you give the Heisman to based on how they performed in the Bowl game?

In that case, Colt Brennan would breeze through the award and there would be honorable mentions for about 15 other people.

I don't think he means based on the bowl game only. I think he means to include the bowl games in the total body of work.

I don't think he means based on the bowl game only. I think he means to include the bowl games in the total body of work.

In that case... Dwayne Jarrett, Colt Brennan, and Jemarcus Russell have to be added to the list.

Of the three finalists... McFadden did not play a whole lot did he? Smith went belly up; Quinn was backhanded.

I still contend this is not a good year for QBs (I apologize Brohm apologists). WR is where the NFL talent is this season.