Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFC Divisional Playoff Predictions: Colts at Ravens

Who wins this game? 43 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this game?

    • Colts
      53%
      23
    • Ravens
      46%
      20

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Saturday, January 13

 

4:30 p.m. on CBS: Indianapolis Colts (13-4) at Baltimore Ravens (13-3)

I say Ravens win this one. Their defense is one of the best and the offense is playing well behind the leadership of their QB. They could end up in the big game.

Ravens by 6

Ravens win the Super Bowl IMO, so I guess that means I have to pick them to win this game.

Colts will pull off the "upset" in Baltimore, but lose in San Diego the following week.

I'm going with the Colts in an upset by 9 32-23 in the AFC Divisional Playoffs

Baltimore 23-20.

Colts get the win, 35-20. Colts are playing like they want tot win it this time.

Saturday, January 13

 

4:30 p.m. on CBS: Indianapolis Colts (13-4) at Baltimore Ravens (13-3)

 

I think this is the AFC playoffs.:thumb:

Rolle, Reed, and Lewis will end Peyton's season...

I see Payton getting beat on like he did last year against Pittsburgh, but I will be pulling for the colts to send the pidgeons home. :flame:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.