Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bobby Petrino...Atlanta Falcons...

Featured Replies

Exactly.....I hope U of L has another NFL coach ready to take over this program.

 

They better have somebody with some gusto behind them...or you can kiss that great recruiting class goodbye.

  • Replies 148
  • Views 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm too lazy to search. What did Petrino say when he was rumored to be a candidate for the Raiders job? Family? Money was already great?

I'm too lazy to search. What did Petrino say when he was rumored to be a candidate for the Raiders job? Family? Money was already great?
This is beyond that money. And Al Davis doesn't own the Falcons.
  • Author

^ exactly, there will be some stones thrown, I care none, I congratulate Bobby for making U of L football the #1 sports team in Kentuckiana.

How's this for irony:

 

Petrino goes to the Falcons because he has always dreamed of coaching in the NFL...He fails miserably to the point where he resigns before finishing his contract and returns to the college ranks to lead the cross-state rival of the team he left to go to the pro's...

 

Does this sound familiar?? :sssh: :banana: :cool:

Bush and Brohm are gone for sure now.......if they weren't before.

Pertrino will be introduced as the new Atlanta falcon head coach at 2pm Monday.

It will be easier for me as a Wildcat fan to pull for the Cards now. Except for that One game in the regular season!;)

Something tells me Brohm and Bush let him in on a little secret............

 

:thumb: :thumb:

^ exactly, there will be some stones thrown, I care none, I congratulate Bobby for making U of L football the #1 sports team in Kentuckiana.

 

Just to be clear, "Kentuckiana" only includes the part of Kentucky that is around Louisville, right???

Two things you can never trust - the government and head football coaches.

 

I told you guys Petrino was sneaky and that I wouldn't trust him for anything.

Two things you can never trust - the government and head football coaches.

 

I told you guys Petrino was sneaky and that I wouldn't trust him for anything.

 

Anytime a coach signs a big contract, it should be announced that the "contract" is in no way binding on the coach...

Anytime a coach signs a big contract, it should be announced that the "contract" is in no way binding on the coach...

 

Head coaches are always talking about how much they're satisfied and how loyal they are, yet they are always looking and interviewing.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.