Bobby Petrino...Atlanta Falcons...

RockPride

But that can't be. Everyone knows more than Doyel. Well......at least until they're wrong...
I never said that Doyel couldn't be right that all three of Bush/Brohm/Petrino might be gone, but that he had a lot wrong in that article, and you know it.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But that can't be. Everyone knows more than Doyel. Well......at least until they're wrong...

I'll eat my crow about Petrino (and now that much more likely of Brohm and Bush). However, Doyel was dealing his cards like a cynical tarot reader... seriously full of it. Plus I'd be more worried if it were Jurich who were leaving. He'll find us a good replacement. Louisville may hit a bump, but no way does the program fall immediately into mediocrity (I suppose I should knock on wood from now. Seriously, the timing is impressive).

I never said that Doyel couldn't be right that all three of Bush/Brohm/Petrino might be gone, but that he had a lot wrong in that article, and you know it.

Well, we all know how Doyel operates. He's so outlandish so often that he has to be right every once in a while.