Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bobby Petrino...Atlanta Falcons...

Featured Replies

But that can't be. Everyone knows more than Doyel. Well......at least until they're wrong...
I never said that Doyel couldn't be right that all three of Bush/Brohm/Petrino might be gone, but that he had a lot wrong in that article, and you know it.
  • Replies 148
  • Views 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I sincerely wish him the very best.....it's cool to know that I have had the chance to know an NFL coach.

  • Author

Of course he does, this next guy has to come in with tremendous fire and FINISH.

^ I don't think so...he got offered a premeir job and double the pay...good for him..I wish him the best...time for Jurich to fire it up yet again.

 

Vick will ruin him just like he did Mora Jr.

Anyone know where Petrino lives in The Ville...Lake Forrest...Polo Fields

 

I hope the police are on patrol there tonight.

 

:thumb:

Scout's message board has crashed.

But that can't be. Everyone knows more than Doyel. Well......at least until they're wrong...

 

I'll eat my crow about Petrino (and now that much more likely of Brohm and Bush). However, Doyel was dealing his cards like a cynical tarot reader... seriously full of it. Plus I'd be more worried if it were Jurich who were leaving. He'll find us a good replacement. Louisville may hit a bump, but no way does the program fall immediately into mediocrity (I suppose I should knock on wood from now. Seriously, the timing is impressive).

  • Author
Vick will ruin him just like he did Mora Jr.

I don't think Vick will be there very long.

I sure hope Brooks & Co. are back talking to the in state kids that are only VERBALLY commited to the Cards in an attempt to get them in to join the big blue nation.

And on the money issue, Petrino was never in line for the full amount in Louisville. That would be if he made the National title every year and graduated every player in 3 years.

 

The money doesn't compare.

Something tells me Brohm and Bush let him in on a little secret............

I never said that Doyel couldn't be right that all three of Bush/Brohm/Petrino might be gone, but that he had a lot wrong in that article, and you know it.

That's what he does. And you know it... ;)

I never said that Doyel couldn't be right that all three of Bush/Brohm/Petrino might be gone, but that he had a lot wrong in that article, and you know it.

 

 

Well, we all know how Doyel operates. He's so outlandish so often that he has to be right every once in a while.

  • Author

I hope they go after Paul Petrino, Jeff can be the next after that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.