Manual 21 Ballard 0

Purple88

Had never been to Manual, but really enjoyed it. Love the old stadiums. 

Both staffs had their teams prepared.

Defensive players did a great job coming off blocks, refusing to stay blocked, for both teams.  Kids for both teams played very hard. 

Good luck to the Crimson & Bruins going forward. Both will be hard to handle in November. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ChiefSmoke said:

Had never been to Manual, but really enjoyed it. Love the old stadiums. 

Both staffs had their teams prepared.

Defensive players did a great job coming off blocks, refusing to stay blocked, for both teams.  Kids for both teams played very hard. 

Good luck to the Crimson & Bruins going forward. Both will be hard to handle in November. 

I’ve been to a few games over the years when the atmosphere at Manual Stadium was awesome. Reminds me of my old stomping grounds at Frankfort, being in the middle of a neighborhood. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

I’ve been to a few games over the years when the atmosphere at Manual Stadium was awesome. Reminds me of my old stomping grounds at Frankfort, being in the middle of a neighborhood. 

Coach Raymond Webb came to my father in law's funeral this past Wednesday. Great man. One of my Dad's best friends. Had a great career at Frankfort High!

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, ChiefSmoke said:

Coach Raymond Webb came to my father in law's funeral this past Wednesday. Great man. One of my Dad's best friends. Had a great career at Frankfort High!

Coach Webb frequented practice even when I was playing from 2000-2003. He’s a character. 

• Haha 1