The top "At-Large" team in 6A

6A State "At-Large"  

43 members have voted

1. 1. The Mythical "At Large" 6A Champion will be...

1 minute ago, Tkinslow said:

What was the final score.

From the scrimmage thread:

Varsity/JV  Final was 21-13 Highlands. Notice how I said Varsity/JV. Highlands Varsity Won a Simulated game 14-0. Don’t even try. Highlands is a much different Animal this year. Not even the same team. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, theguru said:

Varsity/JV  Final was 21-13 Highlands. Notice how I said Varsity/JV. Highlands Varsity Won a Simulated game 14-0. Don’t even try. Highlands is a much different Animal this year. Not even the same team. 

That doesn’t seem dominant to me I just think out of the five options that Ryle will end up being the best team.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tigerpride94 said:

I'll take Manual over those teams. They return several starters on defense and a good program. 

Coach Stoner will do good things with that program.  Manual should have a solid defense led by their DL, but they need to replace a bit on offense.  They’ll still be a very capable team & you’ll have to bring your A game to beat them.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, theguru said:

After watching the film today, to say Ryle kept it vanilla would be an understatement.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

There is no bias.

Trinity has only missed the title game in 04, 13, 15, 18, and 21. For 21 years they played for or won 15 state titles. Male captured 4, X got 3. 

Trinity is and will be the standard until those 2 make a run. The Rocks are the standard. If anyone outside wins it, I'd be shocked. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Ryle isn't even the best team in Boone County or Union!

Apparently you are a fan of a rival team because you seem fixated on talking about how bad Ryle is instead of positive things about high school football.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Tkinslow said:

Apparently you are a fan of a rival team because you seem fixated on talking about how bad Ryle is instead of positive things about high school football.

Nope just tried if hereing how Ryle is going to win or be the top team in their district and they can't even score on Highlands and they scrimmage teams like BC and Holy Cross. Not this year friend! 

3 hours ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Nope just tried if hereing how Ryle is going to win or be the top team in their district and they can't even score on Highlands and they scrimmage teams like BC and Holy Cross. Not this year friend! 

You are totally fixated on Ryle every thread on BGP that is applicable you are providing the same negative commentary - call a spade a spade. SK is where your heart lies and you have a bad taste since they haven't beaten Ryle in awhile or won the district. This could be the year for SK but I wouldn't sleep on Ryle either they have a solid team and by the way they did score on Highlands but played super sloppy it wasn't as dominant as some would like to say. 

Also scrimmaging Conner this year with as down as they are doesn't say a lot. Lets see how it goes vs Cov Cath before you start taking the district back to SK this year.

I think SK is super talented and Chase Crone is fantastic and I expect him and their team to be vastly improved - the district will be fun this year and think it will run between those two teams this year so good thing they get to play for real v scrimmages that count for what???? Nothing. 

You are a great bulletin board creator. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ukat1 said:

You are totally fixated on Ryle every thread on BGP that is applicable you are providing the same negative commentary - call a spade a spade. SK is where your heart lies and you have a bad taste since they haven't beaten Ryle in awhile or won the district. This could be the year for SK but I wouldn't sleep on Ryle either they have a solid team and by the way they did score on Highlands but played super sloppy it wasn't as dominant as some would like to say. 

Also scrimmaging Conner this year with as down as they are doesn't say a lot. Lets see how it goes vs Cov Cath before you start taking the district back to SK this year.

I think SK is super talented and Chase Crone is fantastic and I expect him and their team to be vastly improved - the district will be fun this year and think it will run between those two teams this year so good thing they get to play for real v scrimmages that count for what???? Nothing. 

You are a great bulletin board creator. 

Look at the Preseason NKY top 10 nobody Conner was down in there.

36 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Look at the Preseason NKY top 10 nobody Conner was down in there.

ok....Good luck to all NKY teams this season and all the young people putting in the work. 

Actually amend that - good luck to all teams and the young people putting in the work and help us to keep the young people in mind when we post.