2022 NBA Playoffs

The Suns have looked the part all season, dominating on both ends of the court. I can't imagine them not coming out of the West. In the East you can make an argument for five teams to make the Finals, but I will stick with the Bucks setting up a rematch of last year's finals. Phoenix seems like they are on a mission to prove last year's run was not a fluke.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, bugatti said:

The Suns have looked the part all season, dominating on both ends of the court. I can't imagine them not coming out of the West. In the East you can make an argument for five teams to make the Finals, but I will stick with the Bucks setting up a rematch of last year's finals. Phoenix seems like they are on a mission to prove last year's run was not a fluke.

I am with you on this. Phoenix vs Milwaukee.

23 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

I'm not sure even this does the gap justice. 

It's not remotely close. The NBA playoffs are far superior. 

Completely opposite end of the spectrum for me.  I will watch series finals and that's about it.  I will watch just about any NCAA tournament game.  I've taken Thursday and Friday off of the opening weekend for probably the past 12 or so years. 

NBA just doesn't do it for me.  Maybe it's the fact that I don't live near a team just never been that into it. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, sportsfan41 said:

Completely opposite end of the spectrum for me.  I will watch series finals and that's about it.  I will watch just about any NCAA tournament game.  I've taken Thursday and Friday off of the opening weekend for probably the past 12 or so years. 

NBA just doesn't do it for me.  Maybe it's the fact that I don't live near a team just never been that into it. 

I really like individual games in the NCAA tournament but the superior talent is what I like most about the NBA.

• Like 1

On 4/8/2022 at 2:20 PM, sportsfan41 said:

I could've type this.

• Thanks 1