Jump to content

2022 NBA Playoffs


Recommended Posts

The Suns have looked the part all season, dominating on both ends of the court. I can't imagine them not coming out of the West. In the East you can make an argument for five teams to make the Finals, but I will stick with the Bucks setting up a rematch of last year's finals. Phoenix seems like they are on a mission to prove last year's run was not a fluke.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, bugatti said:

The Suns have looked the part all season, dominating on both ends of the court. I can't imagine them not coming out of the West. In the East you can make an argument for five teams to make the Finals, but I will stick with the Bucks setting up a rematch of last year's finals. Phoenix seems like they are on a mission to prove last year's run was not a fluke.

I am with you on this. Phoenix vs Milwaukee.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, bugatti said:

NBA Playoffs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NCAA Tournament

I may be in the minority here but I agree with you. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, theguru said:

I may be in the minority here but I agree with you. 

The UNC/Duke game was a classic. That is how half of the games are in the NBA but with infinite more talent.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, bugatti said:

NBA Playoffs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NCAA Tournament

I'm not sure even this does the gap justice. 

It's not remotely close. The NBA playoffs are far superior. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

I'm not sure even this does the gap justice. 

It's not remotely close. The NBA playoffs are far superior. 

Completely opposite end of the spectrum for me.  I will watch series finals and that's about it.  I will watch just about any NCAA tournament game.  I've taken Thursday and Friday off of the opening weekend for probably the past 12 or so years. 

NBA just doesn't do it for me.  Maybe it's the fact that I don't live near a team just never been that into it. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

And you can put me right in the middle. I like both the NCAA March Madness and the NBA playoffs with perhaps a slight edge to the NCAA. More drama and unpredictability in the NCAA but incredible skill, athleticism and strategy in the NBA.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, sportsfan41 said:

Completely opposite end of the spectrum for me.  I will watch series finals and that's about it.  I will watch just about any NCAA tournament game.  I've taken Thursday and Friday off of the opening weekend for probably the past 12 or so years. 

NBA just doesn't do it for me.  Maybe it's the fact that I don't live near a team just never been that into it. 

I really like individual games in the NCAA tournament but the superior talent is what I like most about the NBA.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/8/2022 at 2:20 PM, sportsfan41 said:

Completely opposite end of the spectrum for me.  I will watch series finals and that's about it.  I will watch just about any NCAA tournament game.  I've taken Thursday and Friday off of the opening weekend for probably the past 12 or so years. 

NBA just doesn't do it for me.  Maybe it's the fact that I don't live near a team just never been that into it. 

I could've type this.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using the site you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use Policies.