2022 NBA Playoffs

Zach Kram tweeted that 18% of games have been decided by 25+. The record is 23% in 2016. But we remember Golden State / OKC and Golden State / Cleveland. The bad part now is so many of these games are lopsided in the premier rounds.

21 minutes ago, FatNate said:

Celtics vs Warriors.  Who you got?  Golden State is a heavy favorite and believe they are the better team.  I think they win it in six games.

If Time Lord were healthy I would go with the Celtics and not think twice. They match up well with the Warriors.

49 minutes ago, PurplePride92 said:

As a Laker fan I cannot find it within my soul to accept a Boston championship so I hope the Warriors win in fo’.  

LeBron fans speaking as Laker fans on Twitter have been cracking me up. 🤣

NBA playoffs are so much better than the regular season.  I enjoy the regular season, but the playoffs are so much better.  To me, the NBA playoffs least resemble the regular season than any other major sport.  This is not a knock on The League or the regular season -- I am fan.  This is just meant as an observation.  In today's world, no one cares about 70-win seasons or first place regular season finishes -- it is all about titles.  In the playoffs, we get extended minutes, shortened rotations, max effort on the defensive end, elite game planning and coaching, to go along with the best basketball players in the world.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Any chance that the Warriors goal was 2 inches too high on accident in Boston?

Warriors caught it before the game but lost 30 minutes of warm-ups right before the game as Celtics crew fixed it.

No chance that wasn’t on purpose. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Any chance that the Warriors goal was 2 inches too high on accident in Boston?

Warriors caught it before the game but lost 30 minutes of warm-ups right before the game as Celtics crew fixed it.

7 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

No chance that wasn’t on purpose. 

When did Bill Belichick take over the Celtics?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1