2022 NBA Playoffs

Every time I see Ja blow up.  I can not help but think of Zion.  Those two are linked due to draft order, from 2019.  Hopefully, Zion can get healthy, and it is still early in both player's career, but it seems like Ja is developing into a Super Star.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2022 at 1:01 PM, FatNate said:

Every time I see Ja blow up.  I can not help but think of Zion.  Those two are linked due to draft order, from 2019.  Hopefully, Zion can get healthy, and it is still early in both player's career, but it seems like Ja is developing into a Super Star.

In fairness, Ja’s ability to stay healthy and on the court should be called into question as much as Zion’s.   

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

Phoenix should make Luka score every point for Dallas. Don't help on Luka. Rotate defenders on him. Guard the heck out of everyone else, rebound/no second shots.

Phoenix is known for their defense.  But, after the first two games it appears Dallas has adjusted and their defense stands out to me.  Paul has struggled recently, which is key to beating Phoenix.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Good guess and a bit of a tricky no on this one. Big O did lead the league in points and assists one year but he did not win the assists title due to per game average.

Interesting. Trae Young did the Big O variety this season as well, despite Embiid and CP3 winning the scoring title and assist titles, respectively.