Sean McNeil Entering Transfer Portal

Walter

27 minutes ago, 4 Quarters said:

Maybe to finish what he started.  No, what I was asking, why would UL reach out to him.

A player that has done well and been a starter for a team in a major conference. I would say that would be a good reason to reach out to him. Louisville also reached out to Allen at UK and he didn’t even play. So out of Allen and McNeil, McNeil is much more proven and accomplished. 

Why would you apparently be so surprised if they reached out to him? If they reached out to Allen, then shouldn’t be a reach at all to think they could reach out to McNeil. 

2 hours ago, 4 Quarters said:

Maybe to finish what he started.  No, what I was asking, why would UL reach out to him.

Because he can play at that level... That's why UL would reach out to him. He's a high major talent. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, futurecoach said:

A player that has done well and been a starter for a team in a major conference. I would say that would be a good reason to reach out to him. Louisville also reached out to Allen at UK and he didn’t even play. So out of Allen and McNeil, McNeil is much more proven and accomplished. 

Why would you apparently be so surprised if they reached out to him? If they reached out to Allen, then shouldn’t be a reach at all to think they could reach out to McNeil. 

Both of these guys are 3 point shooters right? Neither has ACC ties. Coach Payne needs a bomber or two. You can never have enough shooters. After time with Huggins McNeil has seen and heard it all. KP knows Allen. Seems smart to me.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, futurecoach said:

UK should reach out to him to replace Allen.  He could team up with Oscar again.

1 hour ago, 4 Quarters said:

UK should reach out to him to replace Allen.  He could team up with Oscar again.

Why would he go to UK? They have a shooter in Frederick who should be well rested. Sean is used to playing more than 10 minutes a game. I imagine Adam Kunkel has talked to him about X. Worked well for him. X and UC offer a bunch of great graduate programs that he may be interested in pursuing. Would be nice for his folks to be a little closer as he ends college career.

5 minutes ago, 9068 said:

Why would he go to UK? They have a shooter in Frederick who should be well rested. Sean is used to playing more than 10 minutes a game. I imagine Adam Kunkel has talked to him about X. Worked well for him. X and UC offer a bunch of great graduate programs that he may be interested in pursuing. Would be nice for his folks to be a little closer as he ends college career.

X could sure use a shooter next year. 

• Like 2

On 3/29/2022 at 1:37 PM, 4 Quarters said:

My guess is if McNeil lands in Louisville it will be at Bellarmine where he started at, how many years ago.

No disrespect to Bellarmine but there's not a chance he lands there.  Already has several high major offers and will land someplace extremely beneficial to his talents as a marksman!

• Like 3