Sean McNeil Entering Transfer Portal

Walter

4 hours ago, Mr. Sixer said:

Yes it is an impressive list and IMO will utilize his skillsets much better than WV did.  

Maybe I've been watching the wrong kid play for the past several years.  I saw his strong points as shooting the three, wasn't his game at WV?

21 hours ago, 4 Quarters said:

Maybe I've been watching the wrong kid play for the past several years.  I saw his strong points as shooting the three, wasn't his game at WV?

Shooting the 3 is his game but when it is an afterthought in the offense he was playing at WV it wasn't beneficial.  If you watched enough of WV basketball this season, especially during the 13 game losing streak, you saw the ball be placed in Taz Sherman's hands and everyone else get out of the way or go get his rebounds.  Doesn't matter at this point, IMO he'll be in a much better situation with some structured offense regardless of where he lands.  

7 hours ago, Mr. Sixer said:

Shooting the 3 is his game but when it is an afterthought in the offense he was playing at WV it wasn't beneficial.  If you watched enough of WV basketball this season, especially during the 13 game losing streak, you saw the ball be placed in Taz Sherman's hands and everyone else get out of the way or go get his rebounds.  Doesn't matter at this point, IMO he'll be in a much better situation with some structured offense regardless of where he lands.  

Ok. Huggins wins 900 plus games with average teams, now he doesn't know how to coach.  I like Sean, have watched him thru HS, but he is not going to take a team to the promised land.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 4 Quarters said:

Ok. Huggins wins 900 plus games with average teams, now he doesn't know how to coach.  I like Sean, have watched him thru HS, but he is not going to take a team to the promised land.

Too funny.  Never said a word about Hugs not being able to coach. You obviously have some other bone to pick, so have that debate with yourself.  I know what I know in detail and as I said, Sean will be just fine at whatever school he decides to choose. 

43 minutes ago, Mr. Sixer said:

Per his Twitter, Sean has committed to THE Ohio State Buckeyes!! Congrats to Sean and continued success for his final year of college basketball! 

Congrats to Sean! Got to love the hard work and persistence being rewarded. Look forward to seeing him next year. It will be the first time in years that I watch an OSU basketball game.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Walter said:

Being born and raised in Columbus I can say this is HUGE for Buckeye Nation! Sean will be a big addition to help make up for the scoring lost by Liddell and Branham. Been a long time since the Bucks have had a pure shooter like Sean and I’m hoping he helps get them another BIG championship and deeper run in the tourney!!  Good luck Sean!

O-H-I-O

Go Bucks!!

• Like 2