Survivor 42

I'm not sure that I understand the rationale for why Chanelle voted for Mike tonight?  I'm glad it wound up being Daniel that was sent home.

And I'm most glad that this might be the last episode ever in Survivor that we ever have to hear those stupid sayings again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I'm not sure that I understand the rationale for why Chanelle voted for Mike tonight?  I'm glad it wound up being Daniel that was sent home.

And I'm most glad that this might be the last episode ever in Survivor that we ever have to hear those stupid sayings again.

This!!!

Stupidest twist in years, hopefully it won't return after this season.

13 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Only reason I can think she voted Mike is she thought everyone was voting Daniel and if he played his shot in the dark and it worked then she would go home since Daniel was voting for her so she threw a vote at Mike to at least have a tie. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AirYardGo said:

Only reason I can think she voted Mike is she thought everyone was voting Daniel and if he played his shot in the dark and it worked then she would go home since Daniel was voting for her so she threw a vote at Mike to at least have a tie. 

Well that would definitely make sense.

On 4/6/2022 at 10:14 PM, MJAlltheWay24 said:

On 4/7/2022 at 12:09 PM, AirYardGo said:

One of the most interesting votes I can recall in Survivor. I don't think you are right on the tie with Mike rationale. Remember, if Daniel plays his shot in the dark he does not get to vote.

Here is why she voted Mike. She was hoping Daniel would do the shot in the dark. If he does the shot in the dark, he loses his vote. If everyone else is voting Daniel, then the only vote that will count is Chanelle's. Daniel has no vote because of shot in the dark. Mike, Hai and Lydia vote Daniel and their votes don't count if he wins the shot in the dark. Hence, Chanelle's vote is the only one that counts and Mike goes home with his idol. Chanelle is left with Daniel as a possible partner against Hai and Lydia. Smart play by Chanelle but now she will have to lie to Mike and say Daniel is the one who voted for Mike. But lying is part of the game in Survivor.

• Like 1

Storm coverage stopped me from viewing from before they started the tribal challenge after Rocksroy announced the decision to turn back time.  I'll need to try and find a way to finish the episode.

I haven't looked but I'm wondering if on my YouTubeTV if they'd have it in its entirety or cut out at the same spot.

2 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Storm coverage stopped me from viewing from before they started the tribal challenge after Rocksroy announced the decision to turn back time.  I'll need to try and find a way to finish the episode.

I haven't looked but I'm wondering if on my YouTubeTV if they'd have it in its entirety or cut out at the same spot.

I was lucky that my antenna picks up Dayton Ohio channels so I could finish the episode. 

5 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I just watched the full episode on YouTubeTV. Drea and Hai in my opinion are in a league of their own right now with Jonathan right behind them. To me it seems obvious that 1 of those 3 should win, but it will be interesting to see if somebody like an Erika from 41 will come out of nowhere.

17 hours ago, Tones said:

I just watched the full episode on YouTubeTV. Drea and Hai in my opinion are in a league of their own right now with Jonathan right behind them. To me it seems obvious that 1 of those 3 should win, but it will be interesting to see if somebody like an Erika from 41 will come out of nowhere.

Thankfully I was able to watch the rest yesterday.

I like seeing some game play out of Omar. Smart move on Hai's part to realize he wouldve been fighting a losing battle if he tried to save Lydia.

• Like 1

On 4/15/2022 at 8:28 AM, AirYardGo said:

What does everyone think about Rocksroy’s random vote on Lindsay? Mistake? Or was he left out of the vote? The way he spelled it almost makes me think he meant Lydia but wanted to see what everyone else thought?

Hmmm, maybe he did mean to write Lydia. That was certainly a random vote by him.