Has anyone in NKY tried shoveling this snow?

theguru

24 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

I've heard these may help...

Medline Youth Folding Walker For Individuals 4'6" - 5'5", 5" Front Wheels,  300lb Weight Capacity, Aluminum Frame - Walmart.com

I was just out helping my 70 year old neighbor shovel his driveway.  And he works full time.  If he can do it, I can do it.  I will say, this is my workout today...

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, brown4 said:

I'm in Independence, the key is getting to it early.  Shoveled mine 3 separate times yesterday, twice today.  We have the only driveway on the street that is clear.  No salt used, just a snow shovel.

I agree.  

I didn't go at it like you (I don't have anywhere to go, it is more for sport) but yesterday I watched @nWo's weather and the second the "wintry mix" started to give way to snow I shoveled knowing I wouldn't have an underlying layer of ice.  No salt used, just my shiny new shovel I ordered off Amazon. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, brown4 said:

I'm in Independence, the key is getting to it early.  Shoveled mine 3 separate times yesterday, twice today.  We have the only driveway on the street that is clear.  No salt used, just a snow shovel.

My neighbor and I have the only portion of street in front of our cribs covered with snow in addition to having the only clean driveways. 👊

We put so much snow out there (nothing hazardous) our neighbors have to slow down and admire our work. 

On 2/4/2022 at 2:28 PM, theguru said:

I have to say this is one of the most challenging days of snow shoveling of my life.  It is rock ice snow!

Friend and I shoveled at church yesterday.  Arms and back are killing me today.  Just too much ice.  I'll pay some broke teenager to do it next time. 

Just now, Randy Parker said:

Friend and I shoveled at church yesterday.  Arms and back are killing me today.  Just too much ice.  I'll pay some broke teenager to do it next time. 

I was sore too, good thing I got a high quality massage last night. 🙂