1st call Feb. 3-4

nWo

Just now, TheDeuce said:

Been a mixture of freezing rain and sleet in Louisville for a while now. Trees starting to glaze pretty good. 

Same in NKY.  In about the last hour the road in front of my crib is totally iced over, it looks treacherous. 

• Like 1

@nWo

Just wanted to give you a report on what I'm seeing in my location. I know you're big on weather data so I wanted to help you. I live in Southern Campbell County approximately 5 miles from the southernmost border of the county. 

Last night, we got mostly rain with some light freezing rain. The trees in my area picked up about an eighth of an inch of accumulation of freezing rain. It switched to a sleeting event around 9am and stayed that way throughout the duration of the day with accumulations of sleet in the 1¹/² inch range. We started the day (7am-9am) with a 32-30°F temp, indicating freezing rain. At around 10am temps dropped to around 27-29°F and we've received sleet since then.

At no point did it switch over to snow (if anything it went back to freezing rain). Current conditions at this moment are no precipitation. 

Hope this helps you. 

• Like 1

Interstates were in pretty decent shape here this morning, some areas a little more slushy than others. Most side roads are still covered or have heavy slush. I didn't have any trouble getting into work, just gotta take your time and not be an idiot. 

• Like 1