Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Darrent Williams Killed

Featured Replies

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just stupid.. no logical reason he had to die last night. Liked watchin him play, he was turning into a good corner.

Broncos cornerback Darrent Williams

 

Not time to joke or anything, but he looks straight up like AND 1's Main Event and Hip-Hop artist, The Game.

I understand what your saying.. But just because they shot up the wrong limo doesn't mean it was an accident..The person(s) that did this had full intentions of ending someones life, that's all that really matters.

 

About a year ago a close friend of mine was shot and killed in Ashland. The shooter got a shortened sentence because he claimed he didn't mean to shoot anyone, that it was an 'accident.' He claimed that he was just trying to scare the people in the house by popping off a few rounds at a window, unfortunately she was on the other side of the window.. But the point is that it really burns me up that someone can have total disreguard for human life, then claim it was an accident once it's all over. Getting them around a 10 year sentence instead of life.

 

Hopefully the people that shot Williams won't be allowed to do the same.

Didn't mean it that way, just meant that the shooter may have thought it was someone else, not that that makes it right. Any way it was a tragedy that it happened to anyone. I hope too that the the guilty person is brought to justice. I totally agree that just popping off rounds with people in the vacinity is totally absurb. I'm sorry to hear about your friend.

Didn't mean it that way, just meant that the shooter may have thought it was someone else, not that that makes it right. Any way it was a tragedy that it happened to anyone. I hope too that the the guilty person is brought to justice. I totally agree that just popping off rounds with people in the vacinity is totally absurb. I'm sorry to hear about your friend.

 

:thumb:

Hopefully some Bengal players take note of this and learn from it.

I'm not talking about this particular case, but it seems like there are a lot of crazy things going on with NFL players in their "spare" time. There have been 3 shootings involving NFL players in the past 12 months and countless DUI's, barfights, and other craziness. Anyone else noticed this trend?

Very unfortunate. I haven't done much at all but lay around today, so this is the first that I heard about it. This is sad.

It is being reported that there was a fight inside of the club, although Williams was not involved.

 

Javon Walker was also inside the limo...

It is being reported that there was a fight inside of the club, although Williams was not involved.

 

Javon Walker was also inside the limo...

 

Also heard that there was a large gathering of Nuggets players there, celebrating Kenyon Martin's B-Day, along with New Years. Nuggets officials declined comments when asked if any of their players were involved in the fight inside the club.

It is being reported that there was a fight inside of the club, although Williams was not involved.

 

Javon Walker was also inside the limo...

 

Walker showed up for the Monday team meeting with what appeared to be blood splattered on his shirt.

Also heard that there was a large gathering of Nuggets players there, celebrating Kenyon Martin's B-Day, along with New Years. Nuggets officials declined comments when asked if any of their players were involved in the fight inside the club.

And people came armed? I don't understand why you feel you have to be packin' to go to that sort of party! I know that sort of stuff goes on everywhere, but why do parties where athletes are in attendance always seem to include gunplay? Do they check you at the door and if you don't have a weapon, you can't get in? Now this guy leaves behind a family, a wonderful career, because of the ignorance of someone else. I hope they eventually catch whomever is guilty of the shooting and they fry! Stiffer penalty may deter this type of junk!

Hopefully some Bengal players take note of this and learn from it.

 

What's there to learn from. Sounds like he did everything fine. Just a horrible event. I hope they catch who did it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.