Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steelers 23 Bengals 17

Featured Replies

As I had predicted eariler the Raiders would beat the Jets and Bengals wouldn't beat the Steelers.

 

 

 

And you were wrong.

  • Replies 93
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As I had predicted eariler the Raiders would beat the Jets and Bengals wouldn't beat the Steelers.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sometimes it just ain't your year. This team is similar to San Diego of last season. With the right adjustments in the off-season, they will be back in the playoffs next year no doubt.

Medi-ocre Marvin!!!! Clap-clap-clap

 

Offseason checklist.

 

Read up on Timeouts for Dummies.

 

Who Dey?

Marvin didn't miss that FG. At least thats what I was told. However if you don't blow your TOs and run a couple more plays and get closer, maybe Opie doesn't miss. Nah that would be called stategy, no call for that:D

You are what your record says you are....and that is simply mediocre.

 

In the NFL you have a window of opportunity to break through.

The Bengals are squandering their chances.

 

Hopefully, Cowher steps down, because he owns Marvin. Owns him.

 

As tough minded as we seem to think Marvin is, the Bengals are soft.

Oh, nothing like beating the girls on New years eve. As I stated before in the prediction thread, after all of the jawing that we did back and forth, that is exactly what we deserved, both out of the playoffs in the middle of the draft, looking back on our chokes of a season.

I will whine a bit (only for the benefit of IAm) and gripe about the roughing the passer call on Farrior. No flippin' way that is a penalty, he didn't lead with the helmet, he didn't go low, and he made contact prior to release. Horrible! So what now, you're not allowed to finish a tackle on a QB? The penalty on Harrison for slamming CJ was bull as well.

Nonetheless, I can say that the Bengals suck one last time this year. Not to say that the Steelers don't equally suck, but it is a bit of satisfaction to be the last to have oneupmanship.

 

Whodey goin' to the house early this season?

 

Well, we both are!!:cry: :p

  • Author
Sometimes it just ain't your year. This team is similar to San Diego of last season. With the right adjustments in the off-season, they will be back in the playoffs next year no doubt.

I've been making the San Diego comparison for weeks. No need for bridge jumping as the foundation of this team is just fine. There is going to be some $$ to spend, and some new faces in town by August. Who Dey!!!

The amazing thing is how it happened. They're one of only two wins Indy has had in the last six games. They lost to a Denver team that had been fading pretty badly, and they did it by blowing an extra point (though there were other factors). And then today they couldn't stop anything on D, their offense took FOREVER to get on track, and then they what? Blew another one in the kicking game.

Can you do anything but laugh...I just got finished getting dressed, and I could've written the ending based solely upon the parties involved.

I've been making the San Diego comparison for weeks. No need for bridge jumping as the foundation of this team is just fine. There is going to be some $$ to spend, and some new faces in town by August. Who Dey!!!

Shawn Meriman would fit in here:D J/K I do agree with just a few new faces and the seemingly easier schedule next year the Bengals should be OK. They need better leadership from the coaches and the vets.

  • Author
Can you do anything but laugh...I just got finished getting dressed, and I could've written the ending based solely upon the parties involved.

I'm already over it. On to next year...

  • Author
Shawn Meriman would fit in here:D J/K I do agree with just a few new faces and the seemingly easier schedule next year the Bengals should be OK. They need better leadership from the coaches and the vets.

I'd still like to see a new DC. I guess time will tell...

Time to go. Everyone stay safe tonight. Happy New Year:dancingpa

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.