Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky at Vanderbilt Predictions/Updates

Kentucky vs. Vanderbilt 9 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Kentucky
      100%
    • Vanderbilt
      0%
      0

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 01/12/2022 at 12:06 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Cats (12-3) travel to Nashville on Tuesday night to take on the (9-5) Commodores. The game is ESPN at 7:00pm.

I'm guessing UK had better be ready to play.

Always a tough place to play for the Cats!

I think I read that Vanderbilt is not allowing students to attend the game due to COVID.

Closer than the experts predict:

Cats 72

Dores 70

Kentucky 75-68.

If Wheeler is playing, Cats win by 7.  If Wheeler isn't playing, Vandy by 2.

On 1/9/2022 at 7:57 PM, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I think I read that Vanderbilt is not allowing students to attend the game due to COVID.

I was wondering when this was going to start up again, especially at the college level. 

On 1/9/2022 at 6:57 PM, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I think I read that Vanderbilt is not allowing students to attend the game due to COVID.

 

5 minutes ago, ChickenWyngz said:

I was wondering when this was going to start up again, especially at the college level. 

But are non-student fans allowed? That would make it a near home game for UK.

3 hours ago, bugatti said:

 

But are non-student fans allowed? That would make it a near home game for UK.

I believe that all I saw announced was no Vandy students were allowed to attend.  I didn't see it say anything about other fans.

2 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I believe that all I saw announced was no Vandy students were allowed to attend.  I didn't see it say anything about other fans.

It's just the Vandy students.

  • Author

Its now 22-13 Cats at the under 12 timeout. Good start for the Cats so far.

  • Author
10 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Its now 22-13 Cats at the under 12 timeout. Good start for the Cats so far.

Well that is what I get for trying to brag on the Cats they don't score at all in that 4 minute span. They have actually been outscored  11-0 currently.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.