Chiefs at Bengals Predictions/Updates

Chiefs vs. Bengals   

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/02/2022 at 06:02 PM

The Chiefs come to PBS on Sunday to take on the Bengals. The Chiefs come into the game winners of 8 straight games while the Bengals will try to win 3 straight for the first time this season. The game is at 1:00pm on CBS.  It should be a great game. The Bengals can clinch the AFC North with a win. The Chiefs are trying to lock up the #1 seed in the AFC. Who Dey! Go Bengals!!

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only saving grace is that it is not a Sunday, Monday, or Thursday Night nationally televised game.  I'm happy that the Bengals are having a successful season, but we are still not ready for prime time

The Chiefs come to PBS on Sunday to take on the Bengals. The Chiefs come into the game winners of 8 straight games while the Bengals will try to win 3 straight for the first time this season. The game

The Bengals I feel have to score here to end the half with probably 7 but at least 3 and a touchdown when they get the ball to start the 2nd half to have a shot today the way the Chiefs offense is pla

Normally, I would root for the Bengals to beat the Chiefs, but not this Sunday.  The Browns need the Chiefs to be the Chiefs and then for us to do what we did last year, beat the Steelers on Monday night to set up a showdown with the Bengals.  Just think how much more exciting the end of the season will be if it comes down to a final game "must win" for both teams!  Did I sell any of you Bengals fans on rooting for the Chiefs this Sunday?  

4 hours ago, oldgrappler said:

Normally, I would root for the Bengals to beat the Chiefs, but not this Sunday.  The Browns need the Chiefs to be the Chiefs and then for us to do what we did last year, beat the Steelers on Monday night to set up a showdown with the Bengals.  Just think how much more exciting the end of the season will be if it comes down to a final game "must win" for both teams!  Did I sell any of you Bengals fans on rooting for the Chiefs this Sunday?  

You certainly didn't sell this beer vendor. I want a win on Sunday bad so that next week doesn't really matter. I want to work a damn playoff game!

• Haha 1

Only saving grace is that it is not a Sunday, Monday, or Thursday Night nationally televised game.  I'm happy that the Bengals are having a successful season, but we are still not ready for prime time..

• Like 2
On 12/31/2021 at 1:47 AM, Mustang said:

Only saving grace is that it is not a Sunday, Monday, or Thursday Night nationally televised game.  I'm happy that the Bengals are having a successful season, but we are still not ready for prime time..

Under Zac Taylor the Bengals in prime time hasn’t been the issue it once was under Lewis. It was a prime time game that actually changed the direction for the Bengals under Zac Taylor too. Prime time games isn’t scary like it use to be. 

• Like 1
On 12/30/2021 at 5:15 PM, oldgrappler said:

Nice try OG! 🤣  I think I'll pass.

• Haha 1

A couple of things that really have nothing to do with today’s game l, but are in the Bengals favor. The Bengals this season are 2-0 when wearing the orange jerseys and the Chiefs have never won in PBS 0-4 all-time. Their last win at Cincy was back in 1984. Go Bengals!!

Well so much for that! I guess the Chiefs knew they could score when ever they wanted to. This is starting to get ugly fast the Bengals have to score here I think to stay in this game. It is 14-0 Chiefs with still just under 3 minutes left in the first quarter. The Chiefs looks to be clicking on all cylinders at the perfect time of the year.