49ers at Bengals Predictions/Updates

49ers at Bengals  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/2021 at 09:32 PM

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The info below was released yesterday afternoon, and today they came out and stated that Wilson is not going to require time on IR.   When it comes to Joe Burrow and his dislocated finger on

The 49ers come to Cincinnati for a rare 4:25 kick on CBS next Sunday. Hopefully the Bengals can bounce back from their performance toady with a win.

They are keeping quiet.  Not sure if 1st designations come out today or tomorrow.  

Both teams lost last week which means we will have two hungry teams at PBS on Sunday.   Assuming Burrow plays this would be a good game to attend and the weather looks good right now too. 

The 49ers run scheme is something that worries me for the Bengals. Especially with the injuries now to the linebackers. I think the defense will have a rough time in this one. So hopefully the offense has one of its better games. Which to do that they will need their lineman back playing and healthy. 

1 minute ago, REALSPORT said:

They are keeping quiet.  Not sure if 1st designations come out today or tomorrow.

They have been quiet on the injury front throughout Taylor's tenure. I don't think that means anything detrimental to Burrow's health. For what it's worth, Burrow himself said that he will not miss any time. 

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, REALSPORT said:

The info below was released yesterday afternoon, and today they came out and stated that Wilson is not going to require time on IR.

When it comes to Joe Burrow and his dislocated finger on his throwing hand, Taylor said the Bengals might limit him early in the week but that the expectation is he’ll be ready to go for next weekend against the San Francisco 49ers, per ESPN’s Ben Baby.

Linebacker Logan Wilson, who left on a cart and had a shoulder injury, will miss at least the game against the 49ers, if not more. The team hopes to avoid putting him on injured reserve, which would require him to miss three games.

Taylor also said that Trey Hopkins and Riley Reiff, starting offensive linemen who missed Sunday’s game, are both considered day-to-day with their ankle injuries. Ditto for cornerback Chidobe Awuzie, who missed time during Sunday’s game with a foot injury.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Voice of Reason said:

If he was able to play the whole game last week, I don't see why he would miss this week. 

Generally speaking I agree but I assume adrenaline was a part of the equation last week and you have to consider what is best for Burrow in the long term meaning if one week off (meaning two weeks) is a much better option long term than firing up his pinky each week I could see where the Bengals may sit him but I would be pretty surprised if he doesn't play. 

Just now, theguru said:

Generally speaking I agree but I assume adrenaline was a part of the equation last week and you have to consider what is best for Burrow in the long term meaning if one week off (meaning two weeks) is a much better option long term than firing up his pinky each week I could see where the Bengals may sit him but I would be pretty surprised if he doesn't play. 

They will have to make him inactive to keep him from playing. And he will be royally ticked if they make him inactive.

• Haha 1
38 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

If he was able to play the whole game last week, I don't see why he would miss this week. 

We've all had injuries that felt worse the next day.  If he can't grip the ball he can't throw if effectively.  

After looking at playing with different scenarios on the ESPN playoff machine. If the Bengals can win at least 3 out of the next 5. Then they have a very high chance of making the playoffs. If the Ravens game is at least one of those 3 wins, then their chances of making the playoffs is above 90%. 

There is also a decent shot that if the Bengals win the next two games. The bengals could have a shot to clinch the division the day they play the Ravens if the Browns can manage to beat the Ravens this week. 

• mcpapa locked this topic