Cincinnati vs. Alabama (CFP Semifinal) Predictions/Updates

16thBBall Fan

Cincinnati vs. Alabama   

39 members have voted

1. 1. CFP Semifinals Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/01/2022 at 12:02 AM

7 hours ago, sportsfan41 said:

And if the tables were turned, no UC fan would say the same thing?  🙄

UC was without 5 starters last year against Georgia...not once was it used as an excuse for why they lost. 

The only ones making excuses for that game were the Georgia and SEC fans trying to justify it being close because UGA was without 2 starters and 4 back ups.  

13 hours ago, Walter said:

UC was without 5 starters last year against Georgia...not once was it used as an excuse for why they lost. 

The only ones making excuses for that game were the Georgia and SEC fans trying to justify it being close because UGA was without 2 starters and 4 back ups.  

Not once.  I'm mostly impressed by your knowledge of every single UC fans thoughts and what they say.....

5 hours ago, sportsfan41 said:

Not once.  I'm mostly impressed by your knowledge of every single UC fans thoughts and what they say.....

I was referring to myself not using it as an excuse. Did some fans use it as an excuse? Probably. I didn't see it brought up on social media much though.

Those who follow the program closely were more focused on how well guys like Bryan Cook, Jerome Ford, Taj Ward, and the  others played on such short notice that they'd be starting. 

Poor Bama... #1 team in the country. Heisman winning QB. Roster full of 4* and 5* players. But disrespected and underdogs as a 13 point favorite.

This is almost as bad as Bryce Young talking about being overlooked his entire life during his Heisman speech, despite being the #2 player in the country and a 5* coming out of high school.

Bama wasn’t getting their typical hype until they beat down Georgia. Then all of a sudden people wanted to start talking about them. 

Regardless of whether you think Alabama has gotten plenty of praise throughout the year or not, Saban can get them believing they were counted out and disrespected. That’s not good for UC. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheDeuce said:

Bama wasn’t getting their typical hype until they beat down Georgia. Then all of a sudden people wanted to start talking about them. 

Regardless of whether you think Alabama has gotten plenty of praise throughout the year or not, Saban can get them believing they were counted out and disrespected. That’s not good for UC. 

Rat poison... Saban is easily the GOAT in college football coaching history but might be an even better motivator. Master at mind games.

• Like 1