Roy Lucas Jr. named Head Football Coach at Simon Kenton

theguru

1 minute ago, Kenny Powers said:

Not wasting any time! Congrats to Coach Lucas. I like how quickly SK moved with this hire as it allows for Coach Lucas to put his stamp on the program for an entire offseason. 

Totally agree, job well done!  The only thing I don't like is the precedent that this created by hiring a Head Coach that was the coach of that High School before....I hope this is the only hire like that.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, FrankNicodemus said:

Totally agree, job well done!  The only thing I don't like is the precedent that this created by hiring a Head Coach that was the coach of that High School before....I hope this is the only hire like that.

Jaggers, Hilton and I’m pretty sure Ray Graham all have been rehired by schools they were previously the HC at. I’m sure there are more. So this isn’t setting any precedent. 

It looks like the process here was well on its way for awhile. Good luck to Coach Lucas and SK. 

4 minutes ago, barrel said:

Jaggers, Hilton and I’m pretty sure Ray Graham all have been rehired by schools they were previously the HC at. I’m sure there are more. So this isn’t setting any precedent. 

It looks like the process here was well on its way for awhile. Good luck to Coach Lucas and SK. 

I realize that.  My comment was a Bob Sphire going back to Lex Cath joke....Which I hope does not occur.  Is that job filled yet??? Let's get that done!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, FrankNicodemus said:

I realize that.  My comment was a Bob Sphire going back to Lex Cath joke....Which I hope does not occur.  Is that job filled yet??? Let's get that done!

You hearing coach Bob might come back to Lex Catholic? Is it really not working out for him and FTH?