Owensboro at Frederick Douglass Predictions/Updates

Owensboro vs. Frederick Douglass  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who advances to the state chamionship at Kroger Field?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/27/2021 at 12:32 AM

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Owensboro great secondary.  20 interceptions lead state.  Clark with 3 pick 6’s.  Owensboro intercepted Graves 6 times in 2 games.  No running game last year, this year 2 great backs and 2 D1 offensiv

Great game here!   As have the past 2 between these 2.  Other than the X game for O and the Boyle game for FD, will be a game where each team isn't overly more talented than the other and is

Lot of woulda, coulda and shoulda's in there!  Maybe there's a reason for that. I may be in small company for saying this, but I believe Owensboro is a better all around team with Boone at QB tha

Posted Images

Owensboro doesn't have the high level recruitable names as FD but just as much if not more overall talent. Give me OHS 28 FD 17 and OHS defense pretty much controls the game outside a big play or two from Key. 

• Like 2

Regarding last year's game , I watched Jager Burton at the end.  What a leader.  Trying to win the game, the Freddie D kicker misses a field goal and while all the players are disappointed, Burton immediately goes back and puts his arm around the kicker and walks with him.  How selfless an act.

• Like 2
Just now, 16thBBall Fan said:

It should be on the NHSF Network. It is usually a very good feed.

I'm wondering whether to watch from my hotel room or be at the game! 🤣  Fair weather fan I guess.

• Haha 1