Mayfield 55 Murray 6

Just now, Toothpick said:

While the win was expected, the margin was a suprise.  I expected 21-28.  As I said at the time, the first game was a anomaly.  

I am glad to see Mayfield dominate, it should make for a real good game in a couple of weeks. 

Murray couldn’t get anything going offensively.  Maybe less than 100 yards of total offense??  And no team is going to win a game turning the ball over the way Murray did.  Mayfield run game was churning, and the quarterback continues to stretch the field and hit on some deep passes.  I never saw the game playing out like that, even if I thought Mayfield didn’t play well in the regular season game.  Big confidence boost for Mayfield moving forward.  They looked great on both sides of the ball.  

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, BadaBing said:

Murray couldn’t get anything going offensively.  Maybe less than 100 yards of total offense??  And no team is going to win a game turning the ball over the way Murray did.  Mayfield run game was churning, and the quarterback continues to stretch the field and hit on some deep passes.  I never saw the game playing out like that, even if I thought Mayfield didn’t play well in the regular season game.  Big confidence boost for Mayfield moving forward.  They looked great on both sides of the ball.  

I think channel 6 said 136 total yards.