Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lexington Catholic vs Boyle County Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 70 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Lexington Catholic
      7%
      5
    • Boyle County
      92%
      65

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Welcome to the playoff edition of the Boyle Lex Cath rivalry. The regular season meeting proved to be much closer than many expected with Boyle escaping with a 16-10 win over the Knights. Both teams were able to move the ball up and down the field but struggled to finish drives due to penalties or turnovers. The team that makes the least amount of mistakes will win this one. This also features the #1 and #2 teams in the 4A RPI rating meaning the winner will have home field advantage for the reminder of the playoffs and the easiest remaining path to Kroger field. The last two meetings between these schools have resulted in a one score victory by Boyle, can Catholic get over the hump and knock off the Rebels this go around? 

  • Replies 58
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

How many playoff games have these two played over the years? Always a battle but I think BC is stronger this year.

It’s on…Part II

image.jpeg

  • Author
3 hours ago, 9068 said:

How many playoff games have these two played over the years? Always a battle but I think BC is stronger this year.

This is the 14th playoff meeting between the two teams. The team that has won the regular season game has also won the playoff game each time. Boyle leads the playoff series 8-5. 

Boyle is playing better and better each weak. Catholic is very impressive. 

 

Boyle County 35

Lexington Catholic 14

 

14 hours ago, WestDanville said:

This is the 14th playoff meeting between the two teams. The team that has won the regular season game has also won the playoff game each time. Boyle leads the playoff series 8-5. 

Sure seems like a lot more than that.  99 and 00 where battles as these where the top 2 teams in 2A those years while in the same district.  

Boyle runs away with it a little more this time I think. Catholic is better than they've been in the last few years but I think Boyle learns from their first game and fixes some mistakes. 

Boyle 31

Catholic 14

  • Author

Per the KHSAA scoreboard dating back to 1998. I do not recall a playoff matchup before then but I could be mistaken. 

1998: LC 28 BC 13 

1999: BC 21 LC 17 

2000: BC 18 LC 16

2007: LC 41 BC 12 

2008: BC 23 LC 16 

2009: BC 34 LC 20 

2010: BC 45 LC 35 

2011: LC 10 BC 7

2012: LC 27 BC 16

2014: LC 40 BC 35 

2017: BC 57 LC 15 

2019: BC 54 LC 7

2020: BC 49 LC 41 

98 was the only one I've missed as I was striping tobacco and listening on the radio.  If I remember correctly that game was played at Georgetown because it rain cats and dogs that week.  That was before LC had turf.  

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Rebel said:

98 was the only one I've missed as I was striping tobacco and listening on the radio.  If I remember correctly that game was played at Georgetown because it rain cats and dogs that week.  That was before LC had turf.  

Correct. It was played at Georgetown College. 

Not much chatter!!

I hate that I'm going to miss this game, but can't be in two places at once.  Signed up for the Cades Cove 10 mile loop lope run almost a year ago in the Great Smoky Mountains.  I will be watching on my phone.  

Can I get a...........B18F2DF4-2F6E-4172-B7D1-8214952EFBE7.thumb.jpeg.5e339decde6fba493af99a6de0f63f80.jpeg

Boyle County will embarrass every team they  play until the finals, and might do it then. 

1 hour ago, Rebel said:

I hate that I'm going to miss this game, but can't be in two places at once.  Signed up for the Cades Cove 10 mile loop lope run almost a year ago in the Great Smoky Mountains.  I will be watching on my phone.  

Can I get a...........B18F2DF4-2F6E-4172-B7D1-8214952EFBE7.thumb.jpeg.5e339decde6fba493af99a6de0f63f80.jpeg

Who Ya With!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.