Scott 35 Holmes 8

Brcatz

Wasn't at the game, nor have I seen them play in a while - but from what I understand, generally speaking, Holmes mostly has the style of players where they take too much of the previous game into consideration where they assume everything will happen similarly, and that the team will lay down. Same thing happened a few years ago with Scott. Blew them out in the regular season, then lost in the playoffs. Unfortunate loss really, with the seniors they had come back from last year. 

6 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Did Holmes have players out?

Odd scores in this district. But this is an example of why I like all teams getting into the playoffs. Harrison County is the 4 seed with 2 wins on the year and they pull off the upset of 1 seed Rowan County. In this game, the score surprises me much more than Scott winning the game. Holmes was a 10 point favorite and it was a 2 vs 3 seed game. So now we have a 3 seed hosting a 4 seed in round 2. Good for Scott and Harrison County.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Voice of Reason said:

Odd scores in this district. But this is an example of why I like all teams getting into the playoffs. Harrison County is the 4 seed with 2 wins on the year and they pull off the upset of 1 seed Rowan County. In this game, the score surprises me much more than Scott winning the game. Holmes was a 10 point favorite and it was a 2 vs 3 seed game. So now we have a 3 seed hosting a 4 seed in round 2. Good for Scott and Harrison County.

I heard the RB stud Wallace was on Crutches don't know what happened but could be the difference for Rowan, Best RB I have seen in a while. Scott did hold him way under his game average when they played this year.