What is the best way to eat potatoes?

Colonels_Wear_Blue

13 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Lots of options for them. But which is THE best, in your opinion?

I just made some golden organic potatoes in the crock pot and they were absolutely amazing with no butter or anything else on them.

2 minutes ago, SnottieDrippen said:

You wouldn't know a good french fry if it was dipped in a frosty on its way to your mouth. Better leave this one to the grown ups.

I still don't hold it against you that you like over-cooked fries covered in skin. 

Old Wendy's >>> New Wendy's

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

I still don't hold it against you that you like over-cooked fries covered in skin. 

Old Wendy's >>> New Wendy's

Well, if it wasn't clear from the first post, I do hold your opinion of fries against you. Wendy's owns the fast food fries market. The best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be!

Just now, SnottieDrippen said:

Well, if it wasn't clear from the first post, I do hold your opinion of fries against you. Wendy's owns the fast food fries market. The best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be!

Lol GIF - Laugh Ron Burgundy We Are Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, SnottieDrippen said:

• Like 1