Browns at Benglas Predictions/Updates

Browns vs. Bengals  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/07/2021 at 06:02 PM

9 hours ago, The Raven said:

Still unsure the Browns can muster enough offense without a healthy Baker Mayfield.  Bengals rebound.

Baker always seems to somehow play his best games against the Bengals. Hopefully that is not the case this week. If the Bengals tackle better, then I like the Bengals chances this week. 

13 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

Baker always seems to somehow play his best games against the Bengals. Hopefully that is not the case this week. If the Bengals tackle better, then I like the Bengals chances this week. 

I'd imagine Baker still won't be playing up to par, but I could be wrong. I'll take the Bengals by 7 or so. 

Baker just strikes me as the guy who is going to refuse to adjust his playing style to his current situation and could hurt the team in the process. 

14 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

What's up with Odell?  The Browns organization didn't trade him but are basically saying, "Just stay away"?

14 hours ago, ChickenWyngz said:

It was rumored at one point that the trade wasn't for lack of trying. No one wants the attitude and contract. 

13 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Yeah, you can't really blame other teams based on what we know.

So are they paying him to not play at this point?

See my thread about the Browns and OBJ.  Basically, he no longer wants to play for the Browns, they tried to trade him but got no offers due to the cap hit they'd take, plus his injury history, plus his attitude, plus his poor showing in games, and so the Browns told him to stay away from their facilities (he's "excused" from practice).  They've done this for two days now.  I guess they are figuring out what is the best way to part ways with him.  They could cut him or they could pay him to sit out for the season.  The latter option would be to keep him from signing with a competitor like Baltimore or Pittsburgh.  For now, OBJ is in limbo.  

• Like 1