Male vs. Bullitt East Predictions/Updates

Zeleke3

Who wins?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

What will be the final score of this game?  Obviously Male will be the heavy favorite.  But don't forget about the Air Raid offense that the Chargers will bring.  The four headed monster with Egan, Brogan, Davenport and Gauthier have done an exceptional job this season.  Gotta stay away from that Brown kid for Male!!!  Selah is a friend of mine with unbelievable talent.  Love that kid, but hope BE can stay out of his reach.  BE also has to slow down Male's offensive weapons.  Could be a high scoring game.  

Good Luck Chargers!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• theguru changed the title to Male vs. Bullitt East Predictions/Updates
3 minutes ago, LongTimeReader said:

Will be interesting to see what BE can do offensively. Male wins comfortably, but I can see it being interesting for a half. 

Maybe a few gadget plays for 20 or 30 yards, but not much more than that. If Fern Creek held BE defensively the way they did, no way they do anything against the Bulldogs until the 2's get in the lineup.

Just hope BE can compete for a while.  Male obviously more talented.  BE has worked hard to improve the program as a whole the last 3 years and I would like to see them stay in the game for a while.  Male is the #1 team in the state and should win big.  Just hoping to see BE take a step, that's all. 

• Like 2

In all honesty, if BE keeps it from being a running clock, that is progress for them against Male vs the last 2 years they've played them (3 games).  In those 3 games, BE has yet to score an offensive TD.  I think at least that changes tonight.  A lot will depend on if BE can limit their unforced errors and penalties.  That has been something that has haunted the team all year.  If they can do that, I could see the game being 42-21 with it being close for a half and Male eventually pulling away.  If they can't limit those mistakes, it will get ugly very quickly.  As far as personnel, the key to this game will depend on how well BE's secondary can hold up to the receiving corps for Male.  That is the biggest mismatch on either side of the ball by far in this game.

• Like 3