3. Trinity vs. Eastern 

4. Manual at Butler

5. Ryle vs Simon Kenton

6. Bryan Station at #9 Madison Central 

7. Ballard vs. 5A #10 Scott County

8. Daviess County at Apollo

9. Madison Central vs. #6 Bryan Station

10. Bullitt East at #1 Male

Dixie has shown all year long that they can't get over the hump and win against the top notch opponents. I'm not a Dixie fan and I'm surprised and disappointed at what their record looks like right now. I was expecting more. It is hard to argue they could beat any of the ten teams ahead of them. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

Dixie has shown all year long that they can't get over the hump and win against the top notch opponents. I'm not a Dixie fan and I'm surprised and disappointed at what their record looks like right now. I was expecting more. It is hard to argue they could beat any of the ten teams ahead of them. 

The best part for anyone who has a different opinion about the rankings, is that every team in there, especially in the 7-10 range where there has been the most changes, will get at least one more chance to prove they belong.  If Dixie gets past Simon Kenton in the 1st round of the playoffs, they'll get another crack at Ryle to get their signature win this season and prove they're top 10.  That's all anyone can ask for is an opportunity.  What they do with it from there is up to them.

• Like 6

What a great year Bullitt East is having.  Male is up next.  Only one or two teams have shown that they can play with Male.  BE will have to face them again in the second round of Districts and who knows what can happen any given night.  After this week, Coach Atchley will know how to prepare more for that District matchup.  East Pride!!!

• Like 2