Kentucky at Georgia Predictions/Updates

16thBBall Fan

Kentucky at Georgia  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/16/2021 at 07:42 PM

22 hours ago, Walter said:

Beat South Carolina 40-13, Arkansas 37-0 and Auburn 34-10... I don't expect the final against UK to be a 24 point difference but I can understand why the opening line would be 24.

Georgia is playing at an extremely high level right now and a double digit favorite over pretty much everyone. Bama included. 

No chance Georgia would be a double digit favorite over Bama. 

23 hours ago, Walter said:

Georgia is playing at an extremely high level right now and a double digit favorite over pretty much everyone. Bama included. 

What? If UGA would be a double-digit favorite over Alabama, then they should be favored by 40 against UK.

The line is now at 22.5.

22 hours ago, theguru said:

Wow, 24!  Give me the Cats.

56 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I think others feel the same as you. I saw this morning that the line is down to 22. 

22 minutes ago, bugatti said:

What? If UGA would be a double-digit favorite over Alabama, then they should be favored by 40 against UK.

The line is now at 22.5.

It looks like TheGuru's big bet quickly moved the line down to 22, and now the rest of the bettors are putting money on GA and binging it back up.

• Haha 4

18 hours ago, R1 sports fan said:

No chance Georgia would be a double digit favorite over Bama. 

17 hours ago, bugatti said:

The line is now at 22.5.

Probably right.... After thinking about it, Georgia -4 is closer to what the opening line would most likely be, assuming both teams win out heading in to the SEC CCG.

Was simply trying to make a point that there's MAYBE 1 or 2 teams capable of keeping it within single digits against this Georgia team, so them at 22.5 over an undefeated UK squad isn't that crazy.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Walter said:

Probably right.... After thinking about it, Georgia -4 is closer to what the opening line would most likely be, assuming both teams win out heading in to the SEC CCG.

Was simply trying to make a point that there's MAYBE 1 or 2 teams capable of keeping it within single digits against this Georgia team, so them at 22.5 over an undefeated UK squad isn't that crazy.

I understand what you were trying to do, Georgia is the real deal, being 22 point favorites is not crazy at all. 

• Like 1