Jaguars at Bengals (9/30) Predictions/Updates

Who wins?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Jaguars
    • Bengals

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/01/2021 at 12:30 AM

2 hours ago, theguru said:

I am going to the Banks first so hopefully I can make it. 

Those cats will take $$$$ lol. Left CCU game Saturday at half. 36-0 over UMass at half, 53-3. Went to Fat Jacks in Surfside Beach. Guy comes in and wants to know who has car with Campbell plates( live here half of year, NKY half). We start talking....he was originally from Augusta! Knew a bunch of folks he knew too. Small world. By the way... Fat took $$$ lol. 

Just now, 9068 said:

Those cats will take $$$$ lol. Left CCU game Saturday at half. 36-0 over UMass at half, 53-3. Went to Fat Jacks in Surfside Beach. Guy comes in and wants to know who has car with Campbell plates( live here half of year, NKY half). We start talking....he was originally from Augusta! Knew a bunch of folks he knew too. Small world. By the way... Fat took $$$ lol. 

Good for you and honestly I am not worried about it.  I will be with someone with "credit" so I can get something if I need to survive. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, theguru said:

Here is one take:

May be an image of text that says 'Sportsnaut: Jaguars 31, Bengals 28 Andew Buller- Russ writes: "Should be an epic battle duel between the past two No. 1 overall picks in Lawrence and Joe Burrow, but frankly, it's more realistic to expect the Jaguars' younger defense to step up than Cincinnati's dreadful front seven. Jacksonville should be able to play keep- away, and the Bengals' poor home turnout will only work to the visitors' advantage."'

This is one reason that national sports journalism should be banned.   If it's not the Cowboys, Patriots or Buccaneers, no one bothers to do any real research.   The Bengals are cheap and only sign people with off the field problems.   Because it's still 2004.

• Like 1

I can't wait to get to PBS tonight.  Apparently we have a new POS, which if its the one I'm old and the internet is in good shape, oh boy we are going to be in business.

I got about 10-12 solid vendors working as a team with me.  Makes things way more efficient, easier and less stressful.  Looking forward to dominating that south endzone and hopefully the Bengals dominate on the field.

Hate that Jesse Bates is out though.

• Like 1

Not going to the game, but pumped about it just as much.  I normally don't like to do this...but, I think the Bengals roll tonight.  Maybe I've drank too much Kool-Aid since the Steelers game, or looking at things thru tiger-striped glasses, but I like where we're at.

I think Burrow throws for a couple of TD's, and Mixon runs for a couple of more.  And I think defensively, the line comes up with 3 or 4 sacks of Lawrence.  I also figured Bates would come away with an INT, but that's not going to happen (since he's not playing).  

Bengals win 31-17.

• Like 2