Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. Xavier 35 Trinity 28

Featured Replies

St. X rolled to 21-0 lead at halftime but Trinity fought back in 2nd half but came up short. St. X QB Jack Sivori had a big game and was the difference for St. X. I was impressed with Trinity's fight in the 2nd half.

  • Replies 66
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • An official @Oxnard sighting, wow!  I think it has been three years.

  • Great photo, Guru!  I’ll be up late tonight celebrating this euphoric occasion.    It’s rusty nail time!  ???

  • Tigerpride94
    Tigerpride94

    Pretty sure Trinity is the best 0-6 team in the nation. Not a team you want to draw in playoffs. I think they will make it to semifinals and play Male in semifinals.

Looking forward to checkout the highlights! Go Tigers. 

Congrats X!  Congrats Coach Wallace!

It seems like St. X struggles playing with a lead. They’re able to respond when opponents make their run, but just an observation so far this season. 

  • Author
1 minute ago, LongTimeReader said:

It seems like St. X struggles playing with a lead. 

I think they thought they already won at halftime. Trinity came out of halftime like a hungry dog and X a over fed dog.

Congrats to X. Excellent win regardless of the ebb and flow of the game. 

Congratulations St X and Coach Wallace. Lot of pressure on the coaches. 
It was a great atmosphere at Cardinal Stadium. 
I thought one of the biggest plays of the game was on the first drive when T was at the 1. I was on that end and I thought the ball carrier might have gotten in on 3rd down. But nevertheless, the high snap on 4th down shifted momentum for the whole first half. 

35-20 and T gets last minute TD.  Congrats X.

Great win Tigers!

Way to go Tigers! ?

6 minutes ago, Oxnard said:

Way to go Tigers! ?

An official @Oxnard sighting, wow!  I think it has been three years.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.