WKY_Football

Who wins   

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Hopkinsville
    • Logan County

Logan County 3-1 #8 In BGP Class 4A

Hopkinsville 2-3 #10 in BGP Class 4A.

Big district game will take place in Hopkinsville this Friday night between these two squads.

Logan County comes into this game off of a 22-7 loss to Greenwood and will be led by Mr. Do it All #22 Blake Wyatt. The Cougars go how he goes very similar to the Tigers.  

The Tigers come off of a 38-0 victory over rival Christian County. They will be led by their Do it All star #1 Daisjaun Mercer and received a big boost with return of starting QB #8 Jefferson. 

Friday night puts one team in the drivers seat for home playoffs through the first two rounds and more than likely first three rounds. Who ya got?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Looking at each team schedule this year. 1 common opponent was Christian County. 

Logan County

W vs Warren East 

W vs Christian County 49-6

W vs Franklin Simpson

L vs Greenwood 

Hopkinsville

L vs Ballard

L vs Mayfield

W vs Caldwell

L vs BG

W vs Christian County 38-0

You have to wonder if the tougher schedule Hopkinsville played will have them prepared. Logan has played no one that compares to Hopkinsville yet. One would think that makes a difference. 

• Thanks 1

Hopkinsville has played the much tougher schedule. The issue is they haven't been real competitive against those tougher opponents, especially on the offensive side of the ball.  These games have been close the past 3-4 years and with Hopkinsville the home team in this one, i'll go with them 17-10.

• Like 1

I'd pick Hopkinsville here. I think they've got more talent and Mercer is likely the best player on the field. Last week they struggled to put Christian County away in the first half due to untimely penalties. If they have that same problem this week then I can see Logan County winning.