Male vs. Trinity Predictions/Updates

Tigerpride94

Who wins?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/17/2021 at 11:30 PM

8 hours ago, laketime85 said:

I think I read earlier in a post that they graduated 20 of 22 starters and a bunch of reserves.  That would make this an entire new group. Am I correct? For the state of Kentucky we all should hope T gets back on track. It make a take a season but I believe they will. As someone said Tradition never graduates, but experience does. 

The easy litmus test is Trinity vs Ballard. If the Bruins win, that will let you know for real where Trinity is. Not that Ballard is bad, just that Ballard's varsity hasn't had much luck against the Rocks.

5 minutes ago, LongTimeReader said:

Watched some highlights from Trinity's game last week. There's just a noticeable difference in the offense when Tucker in at RB and when he's not. If he's able to play I can see the game being a close game all the way through; if he can't play Male will run away with it late. 

I agree on offense. Armon has elite speed and just needs a crease.

Trinity leads the all-time series 26-20-2. It was all Male in the early years before T dominated the Bulldogs from the late 60s through the 80s (they didn't play yearly back then). Male didn't get back in the win column until '95. The series has been much competitive in the years since. The Rocks lead 11-8 since the "game of the century" in 2002.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Male almost intercepts a deep ball thrown a little short, and gets flagged for roughing the passer, giving Trinity a first down on the Male 35 yard line. The Rocks follow that up with a false start to give them a 5 yard penalty.

Followed by a nice 6 yard dive up the middle.

2nd and 9 for the Rocks on the Male 29.

Another deep ball incomplete. Announcers think it should have been pass interference called on Male. Officials talk about it, but it's 3rd and 9 for Trinity.