Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Iroquois 75 Ashland 74

Featured Replies

Half court shot at buzzer for the win....Tomcats are an improving squad

it doesnt' really matter, but it was a wild shot from way down town, leaving his hand with about 3 seconds remaining.

If it doesn't matter why say it.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ashland will be fine.

Wow...two half court shots for the win in two different tournaments!

 

South Floyd's Ethan Johnson drilled a half court shot to beat Lewis Co. on Friday night. Unreal shot in traffic.

It doesnt' really matter, but it was a wild shot from way down town, leaving his hand with about 3 seconds remaining.

 

 

 

You've got to get a hand in the guys face. You can't give him an open look like that. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice effort by the Tomcats.

It sure looks like Ashland played really well in the tournament. Hopefully the Tomcats will be able to continue their improved play as they host the AIT staring Wednesday.

The Cats played really well in the second half. They were down by about 10 at the half and came out fired up in the 2nd. Ryan Bonner had his coming out party with 21pts and 11 boards. Matt Thomas had 16pts(I think) and 11 assits. McDavid had 21 pts and I think Wilcox had may be 14 pts. These point totals may not be right, but they are colse. I was hoping the paper would have at least had a box score .

Ashland will be fine, anybody that thinks they wont be a team to contend at tourney time is kidding theirself.

I agree bobbyearl. Ashland will be fine. I just wanted to thank JC for their fine hospitality while we were in Paintsville. You guys put on a nice tournament.

Great game and effort by the tomcats! I heard that shot was somethin else. Tough to lose on a last second half court shot at the buzzer. Keep it up T-Cats. :thumb:

Also heard Ryan Bonner was a force tonight! Great job Ryan!

I feel for these young men. Its always tough to lose a game on a last second shot, its heart breaking. Nice showing for the Tomcats in the tournament, seems like the team is really starting to find themselves. Sounds like it was a great game, I wish I could have been there. The kids have nothing to hang their heads about, this kind of stuff happens to all teams at some point.

In the short run it is a very painful way to lose. In the long run I think Ashland showed a great deal of promise in Paintsville.

This Ashland team is still learning the new system and as they do will show improvement along they way. With a talented bunch of kids in this system they will no doubt be in the mix come tourney time.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.