Iroquois 75 Ashland 74

It doesnt' really matter, but it was a wild shot from way down town, leaving his hand with about 3 seconds remaining.

You've got to get a hand in the guys face. You can't give him an open look like that. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Cats played really well in the second half. They were down by about 10 at the half and came out fired up in the 2nd. Ryan Bonner had his coming out party with 21pts and 11 boards. Matt Thomas had 16pts(I think) and 11 assits. McDavid had 21 pts and I think Wilcox had may be 14 pts. These point totals may not be right, but they are colse. I was hoping the paper would have at least had a box score .

I feel for these young men. Its always tough to lose a game on a last second shot, its heart breaking. Nice showing for the Tomcats in the tournament, seems like the team is really starting to find themselves. Sounds like it was a great game, I wish I could have been there. The kids have nothing to hang their heads about, this kind of stuff happens to all teams at some point.