Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dino Gaudio Arrested for Extortion

Featured Replies

It's a bad look for UL, especially with recent problems.  But this is really a bad look, and boneheaded move, by Dino Gaudio.  What an idiot. 

  • Replies 39
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • gchs_uk9
    gchs_uk9

    https://www.nytimes.com/1972/01/07/archives/yales-probation-lifted-by-ncaa-teams-regain-eligibility-in.html

  • TheDeuce
    TheDeuce

    Man, I wonder what it's like to be a fan of a program that's always been squeaky clean. ?  

  • TheDeuce
    TheDeuce

    Of course, the optics are bad.  I'm not getting at all worked up over Level 2's. 

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Do any of those exist? 

Nope. 

He was not Saint at UK. Word was he covered everything up while at UK. . This was never made public in the media. He had it going on in Lexington and blew it

I am no legal mind, at all.  I'm sure the judge has forgotten more about law than I have ever learned.   But I was under the impression that extortion of any kind was a felony.   Guess not.

Chris Mack was also named in the amended notice of allegations because he “did not demonstrate that he promoted an atmosphere for compliance due to his personal involvement in the violations and/or the impermissible conduct being done at his direction.”
  • Author
2 hours ago, SHAMROCK69 said:
Chris Mack was also named in the amended notice of allegations because he “did not demonstrate that he promoted an atmosphere for compliance due to his personal involvement in the violations and/or the impermissible conduct being done at his direction.”

I wonder if this means UofL could fire him for cause if they wanted to and not have to pay him?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.