Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who do the Bengals take with the #5 pick in the 2021 NFL draft?

Who do the Bengals take with the #5 pick in the 2021 NFL draft? 17 members have voted

  1. 1. What do the Bengals do with pick #5?

    • Ja'Marr Chase
      52%
      9
    • Penei Sewell
      41%
      7
    • Kyle Pitts
      0%
      0
    • Other Player (or trade)
      5%
      1

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

13 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

Bengals draft room looked ecstatic.

That looked like a draft room divided.

  • Replies 94
  • Views 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those who study the draft more than I do, who is the 6th best OT in the draft? That is who they will likely get.

7 minutes ago, nees1212 said:

Think Chase gave away the pick with those orange, black, and white shoes?

Have to go with an offensive lineman next pick. 

It’s almost assured isn’t it??

8 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

It’s almost assured isn’t it??

One would think.

Bengals might go interior o-line in round 2. By taking Chase they said they have their tackles with Williams and Reiff.

17 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Bengals might go interior o-line in round 2. By taking Chase they said they have their tackles with Williams and Reiff.

Reiff said when he signed they told him he would be playing right tackle.  

Leatherwood got poached from the Bengals in round 2.  

12 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

Leatherwood got poached from the Bengals in round 2.  

A LOT earlier than where I had seen him predicted to go.

57 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

Leatherwood got poached from the Bengals in round 2.  

 

43 minutes ago, CincySportsFan said:

A LOT earlier than where I had seen him predicted to go.

Thank goodness. I have a lot of doubts about him in NFL pass protection. And I agree - higher than I expected him to go.

1 hour ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Why are the Eagles picking in front of us in round 2??

 Same record as the Bengals last year. Alternating order each round.

10 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

For those who study the draft more than I do, who is the 6th best OT in the draft? That is who they will likely get.

 I don't think the Bengals are even going to get the 6th best tackle. I see a run of tackles here right at the start of round two.

11 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

For those who study the draft more than I do, who is the 6th best OT in the draft? That is who they will likely get.

Names I have seen bantered about for the OL...

Liam Eichenberg (Notre Dame)

Tevin Jenkins (Oklahoma State)

Landon Dickerson (Bama)

Walker Little (Stanford)

Samuel Cosmi (Texas)

Apparently there's the belief the Bengals may skip those guys, and take a DT or Edge Rusher instead.

 

37 minutes ago, CincySportsFan said:

Names I have seen bantered about for the OL...

Liam Eichenberg (Notre Dame)

Tevin Jenkins (Oklahoma State)

Landon Dickerson (Bama)

Walker Little (Stanford)

Samuel Cosmi (Texas)

Apparently there's the belief the Bengals may skip those guys, and take a DT or Edge Rusher instead.

 

I think the edge rusher is very possible. Like I said above, IMO when they picked Chase that was a statement that Williams and Reiff are their tackles.

 I just looked at a couple mock drafts and the teams in front of the Bengals are not projected to take offensive line, other than perhaps Miami.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.