Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Could Sarr come back next year?

Featured Replies

I would like to see him play with better talent. Next year we should be better, he really has no where to play next year so it might be in his best interest to give it a shot?

1 hour ago, The Flea Market said:

I would like to see him play with better talent. Next year we should be better, he really has no where to play next year so it might be in his best interest to give it a shot?

Who are you talking about?

9 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Who are you talking about?

Sarr for UK, I believe. 

2 hours ago, The Flea Market said:

I would like to see him play with better talent. Next year we should be better, he really has no where to play next year so it might be in his best interest to give it a shot?

If better talent comes in, he won't be playing much anyway.

He would be crazy to come back IMO. He went from a fringe draftee at Wake to a shell of that player in KY. I’m guessing he regrets the transfer at this point.

If he comes back, I'd like to see him do some basic training at Parris Island beforehand.

5 hours ago, Tomcats1990 said:

He would be crazy to come back IMO. He went from a fringe draftee at Wake to a shell of that player in KY. I’m guessing he regrets the transfer at this point.

First, even with the COVID issue, it is ridiculous he would be allowed a 5th year. He has played 4 full seasons of college basketball.

But, since he may be allowed back, he would be crazy not to come back. It would be the best thing he could do for his draft status. Right now, he probably isn't getting drafted. He needs to hit the weight room religiously. He is a feather in the wind right now.

Hate on Cal all you want but players get better under his coaching.

  • Author

All players this season have a choice to come back, this year does not count

4 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

First, even with the COVID issue, it is ridiculous he would be allowed a 5th year. He has played 4 full seasons of college basketball.

But, since he may be allowed back, he would be crazy not to come back. It would be the best thing he could do for his draft status. Right now, he probably isn't getting drafted. He needs to hit the weight room religiously. He is a feather in the wind right now.

Hate on Cal all you want but players get better under his coaching.

I see someone put a laughing face to your post. I will assume it was probably Nikeman. Even though you are completely correct. Most people don’t want to admit it, however players definitely usually get much better under Cal. 

  • Author

I think it would be a win win for both the player and the team! He would be so much better next year with better players and might improve enough to get drafted!

3 hours ago, futurecoach said:

I see someone put a laughing face to your post. I will assume it was probably Nikeman. Even though you are completely correct. Most people don’t want to admit it, however players definitely usually get much better under Cal. 

 He could have been laughing at my comment about Sarr being like a feather in the wind. I will give him the benefit of a doubt on that.

Mintz is in a 2 year work study program. You can almost guarantee he will be back again. Sarr I think goes overseas or maybe the G league or a NBA roster.

7 hours ago, futurecoach said:

I see someone put a laughing face to your post. I will assume it was probably Nikeman. Even though you are completely correct. Most people don’t want to admit it, however players definitely usually get much better under Cal. 

Easy assumption.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.