Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Oldham County’s Michael Fox resigns as head coach

Featured Replies

I don’t know a lot about the whole situation but an email was sent out to all the players this morning around 9:00 that Coach Fox will no longer be the head football coach at Oldham County High school. I don’t know if he got a new position somewhere else or if this was due to personal reasons in this stressful time.

  • Author

After diving in a little bit more into the situation. There are rumors going around that Fox most likely is headed to Trinity as there new Deffensive Corridnator. 

Was his dad a coach at Trinity for some years?  Or am I getting my Foxes mixed up?

He did a super job turning Oldham County around. Probably one of the most well done in our state in the last few years imo. 

A bit surprising to me considering OC returns quite a bit this year and is expected to have a good year. I may be wrong but I believe Coach Fox coached at Trinity before coming to OC.

8 minutes ago, BBN_34 said:

A bit surprising to me considering OC returns quite a bit this year and is expected to have a good year. I may be wrong but I believe Coach Fox coached at Trinity before coming to OC.

Yep...Fox was the linebackers coach at Trinity for 2 or 3 years before he go the job at Oldham. I'm not sure where he was before that (if he was anywhere else)...but he's a Bullitt East grad and played college ball at Hanover.

Great young coach.  He did apply for the BE head coaching job back in 2016, but did not get it.  It went to Mark Sander.  Anyway, his dad is Jeff Bowles, head baseball coach at BE.

Interesting to see who OC might target as their next coach.  I would consider this to be a very good job.  They compete in a district that is challenging, but very winnable and the resources in Oldham County are good as a whole.

Any names with this one yet?

I was wondering the same. Has only officially been posted a few days I believe. Is there anyone on staff that will get a serious look?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.