Kentucky 23 North Carolina State 21

16thBBall Fan

17 minutes ago, tcjkbt said:

Would have been an opportunity for more unsportsmanlike conduct penalties on UK.    You hate to cut it off at only 8.

Real shame that they didn't play Mississippi State!! WWF with a football lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, tcjkbt said:

Would have been an opportunity for more unsportsmanlike conduct penalties on UK.    You hate to cut it off at only 8.

Yeah, I thought some of the UK players were out of control today. The team discipline wasn’t at its best for sure. 
But it’s nice to get another Bowl win. 

Great day for BBN! Love getting bowl game wins as it helps with recruiting. It is also a huge positive for the development of the program as it allows for extra practices for the younger players on the roster. I think we will also get some seniors who decide to take advantage of the Covid year and come back; I saw that Josh Ali did this. 

In terms of the game, it made me frustrated the C-Rod was not the featured back all year. The dude is just above everyone else. As usual the defense was the highlight of the game; I was really impressed with our young CBs who stepped up when the older guys decided to opt out; good sign for the future. 

I thought it was hilarious to see Stoops yell at Morrow right before half saying "you can bleeping run that play with no timeouts". I doubt many people have ever talked that way to the big dog. 

For the future, we are still in dire need of a passing game. I hope that Beau Allen and Joey Gatewood can help there. IMO that is what is keeping us from taking the next step but I don't think that is any ground breaking news. I would also really look for some grad transfers at the OLB position. Injuries on injuries.