Ashland 10 Belfry 3

theguru

Just now, LRCW said:

I'm so extremely proud of this Tomcat team and especially my nephew Jack Alley. He has worked so hard the last 4 years, and it's so exciting to see him reap his rewards.

You are one of the first people I thought of @LRCW once the Tomcats advanced to State Championship game!

And congrats to Jack!

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Tomcats1990 said:

When’s the last time Belfry hasn’t scored a TD in a game? I know someone said JC held them scoreless for a half this season just like Ashland did.

You don't have to go as far back as you might think. Kettering Alter (OH) shut them out last year.

• Thanks 1

On 12/12/2020 at 12:02 PM, LRCW said:

I'm so extremely proud of this Tomcat team and especially my nephew Jack Alley. He has worked so hard the last 4 years, and it's so exciting to see him reap his rewards.

Very underrated player. He was as valuable for Ashland as anyone else on the field the other night.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, DevilMayCare said:

You don't have to go as far back as you might think. Kettering Alter (OH) shut them out last year.

Lol forgot about that game, point is It  doesn’t happen very often. Ashland’s D played lights out Friday Night. Time to do it again Saturday Morning.