Beechwood at West Carter Predictions/Updates (2A Semifinals)

ATLCat

Beechwood at West Carter  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/11/2020 at 06:00 PM

The wet field stuff in this thread is entertaining, but I don't believe West Carter is watering their field. In another thread I read about Putnam Field being a mess also. Does anyone think Ashland watered their field before playing Fleming County? Who else played on grass fields Friday night and what were the field conditions like?

20 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Shouldn't that bear have a big watering hose in his paw? 🤪

The hill is his sanctuary, his peace. He hasn’t been the same since he wrestled Jackie Moon. He wandered down from Flint. Afro’s and spumoni are real triggers but he loves Mtn. Dew.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Jason Bucklen said:

I just looked at the weather for next week. It isn’t suppose to rain so the field should get dry. 

Even if it was Arizona weather and sunny will that field will not be dry. It is a cow pasture and almost completely mud beyond repair this year. They definitely see it as an advantage and will not let it be moved if they can help it. Bring the the long cleats! 

Just now, The sarge said:

Even if it was Arizona weather and sunny will that field will not be dry. It is a cow pasture and almost completely mud beyond repair this year. They definitely see it as an advantage and will not let it be moved if they can help it. Bring the the long cleats! 

Not sure why they see it as an advantage with Cline being their main weapon. But no matter where this game is played or what the conditions are, both teams play in the same conditions and Beechwood has too much for West Carter.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Not sure why they see it as an advantage with Cline being their main weapon. But no matter where this game is played or what the conditions are, both teams play in the same conditions and Beechwood has too much for West Carter.

It is by the way they play on it and have a power run game  with a larger line and Cline knows how to play on it. They throw goes and outs and WV could not keep their footing. I did not give a lot of credence to it until I saw it. I don't think that they will beat Beechwood but I do think that it will be closer than if it is on turf. Walton had not played in the mud all year and it showed. I doubt they had to water the field given the rain and I have no idea if they ever have done that but there was inches of standing water on the field. It will not be in good shape for this game

• Thanks 1

I think on a dry field West Carter would of had 600 yards of offense. Walton Verona got whipped up front. WV only had 40 yards rushing. I love it that Beachwood has to come to Olive Hill! It will not be comfortable for them. They have a very good team and a dynamic QB. I expect a very good game.

2 minutes ago, farawaycomet2 said:

I think on a dry field West Carter would of had 600 yards of offense. Walton Verona got whipped up front. WV only 40 yards rushing. I love it that Beachwood has to come to Olive Hill! It will not be comfortable for them. They have a very good team and a dynamic QB. I expect a very good game.

Beechwood has a very good defense from what I have watched. It should be a good game to watch. 

25 minutes ago, farawaycomet2 said:

I think on a dry field West Carter would of had 600 yards of offense. Walton Verona got whipped up front. WV only had 40 yards rushing. I love it that Beachwood has to come to Olive Hill! It will not be comfortable for them. They have a very good team and a dynamic QB. I expect a very good game.

We will never know but I would liked to see that game.