Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UMASS 72 Louisville 68

Featured Replies

Is UL destined to MISS the NCAA Tourney two years in a row? Is this what everyone had in mind when he became the Messiah 6 years ago?

 

Home losses to UMASS and Dayton?

 

Wow...

The final four we had a couple years ago gives a little leeway. Dayton wasn't a home loss.
  • Replies 71
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pitino has got to go! Louisville basketball is going down hill fast! This is just not acceptable for Louiville Cardinal Basketball! The style of play only 68 points! It must be that Pitino just can't recruit talented players! I guess since Louisville is a big football school now theres no room for a good basketball team!:rolleyes::D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :thumb: Yep - get rid of him NOW, he can't coach and has lost control of the program. :D

If he gets fired, the UK fans will be wanting him to replace Tubby, LOL.

You make a good point, I could just see all the message boards now.:rolleyes: :lol:

The final four we had a couple years ago gives a little leeway. Dayton wasn't a home loss.

Point "B" I stand corrected...sorry. :thumb:

 

Point "A" is still puzzling to me. The unrealistic and over-zealous UK fans want to fire The Tubster because we aren't hanging Final Four banners (however he has a Big Title), yet Rick is missing the Tourney and no one seems to care. I think somewhere in the middle would be good. ;):D

I wouldn't be surprised if that happens...Im telling you, take last year for instance...Who really thought UK was going to win last year? They came out and spanked UL, and I really dont think they played that well again all season.
I understand what you are saying; UK did play well... however, they were better by the end with Morris in the lineup. That game was more exposing UL (and their high ranking at the time) than UK playing their best. This year UL has had at some games against some solid competition before the UK game. Last, UL was just not ready for the speed of the game.

UL= NIT

Imagine what the message boards would be like if UK-UL rematch was in the NIT. WOW!!

 

Brain doctors in this state would be making money hand over fist dealing with the aneurysms that this would cause to the faithful in KY.

UL= NIT

 

 

Don't be too condescending yet! :lol: UK might be right there with us. :lol:

Imagine what the message boards would be like if UK-UL rematch was in the NIT. WOW!!

 

Brain doctors in this state would be making money hand over fist dealing with the aneurysms that this would cause to the faithful in KY.

 

 

:laugh: :thumb: :laugh:

Don't be too condescending yet! :lol: UK might be right there with us. :lol:

I am not saying they will not! UK= NIT, TBD soon!

Rick Pitino= free pass (why?)

I can picture the start of my NCAA bracket looking like this:

 

1) UNC

16) Play-in Game

 

8) UK

9) Louisville

 

LOL.

I look at it this way...

 

UofL football isn't done yet... so the basketball season hasn't started in my eyes. I really don't care how they play right now. This is the time for them to fool around and get some chemistry together (in the game of basketball, of course).

 

But after the Orange Bowl, I'll be more critical.

I think UL's guard play is their achille's heel right now. Sosa is only a freshman and while Ive not seen him much, he kindof reminds me of a younger Ramel Bradley. Hes not the answer at point guard IMO.

I look at it this way...

 

UofL football isn't done yet... so the basketball season hasn't started in my eyes. I really don't care how they play right now. This is the time for them to fool around and get some chemistry together (in the game of basketball, of course).

 

But after the Orange Bowl, I'll be more critical.

 

God bless ya! You must be my son! :thumb:

 

I have no time to worry about basketball until there's no football left to play! :D

 

Then, I'll pay attention to basketball....because it's something to do until football season begins again. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.