Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UMASS 72 Louisville 68

Featured Replies

Cards continue to struggle.

 

Loss cant be good for the Cats as the Cards will be HUNGARY come Saturday.

  • Replies 71
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im not really shocked by this at all. UMass could win in Rupp also.

They could win and they could get beat!

Cards continue to struggle.

 

Loss cant be good for the Cats as the Cards will be HUNGARY come Saturday.

 

Yikes. The communist kind or the democratic kind?! Just joking. The Cards will be hungry against the Cats, but can they beat UK? They don't seem to be a very good team right now.

Cards continue to struggle.

 

Loss cant be good for the Cats as the Cards will be HUNGARY come Saturday.

I think it will be good as long as the cats come out and kick them while they are down and take advatage of the Loss!

They could win and they could get beat!

 

Any other options! They UMass that played at Freedom Hall tonight can beat UK, but I don't think they can guard Morris.

They could win and they could get beat!

 

Really??

 

:D

UofL looked downright awful in the 1st half. They did play a decent 2nd half though. Should make for an interesting game this weekend....

I mentioned on another thread, I haven't seen or know much about UMASS but are they a team, that can make a run in the tournament this year.

 

Do they have that kind of talent and from the updates, they're not a good FT shooting team.

Pitino has got to go! Louisville basketball is going down hill fast! This is just not acceptable for Louiville Cardinal Basketball! The style of play only 68 points! It must be that Pitino just can't recruit talented players! I guess since Louisville is a big football school now theres no room for a good basketball team!:rolleyes::D

Travis Ford the next head coach at UK or UofL....sorry I couldn't help it!

I was really wanting them to take down UMass. Now I fear the Cards will be up for the game this weekend. :irked:

Travis Ford the next head coach at UK or UofL....sorry I couldn't help it!

There going to combine the two programs like mercer co! It will be called UKLL

University of Kentucky at Louisville and Lexington! We will never lose anther game!:D And Travis Ford will be the Coach!:thumb:

I was really wanting them to take down UMass. Now I fear the Cards will be up for the game this weekend. :irked:

 

I really don't think either team needed any extra incentive to "be up" for this weekends game.

There going to combine the two programs like mercer co! It will be called UKLL

University of Kentucky at Louisville and Lexington! We will never lose anther game!:D And Travis Ford will be the Coach!:thumb:

 

Yeah they will....to the University of Duke at Chapel Hill! :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.